2.7

Sarah ends up deciding to stay the night, so I don't get to speak to E until tomorrow when she leaves. I just want to make sure he's okay, he would do the same for me.

I groan when I hear moans from down the hall. They're lucky Sean and Lisa can't hear in their room downstairs.

"Grayson, they're at it again" I groan, shoving my face into his chest. He chuckles.

"They were apart for two weeks, give them a break" He jokes. I roll my eyes.

"So were we and you don't see us shaking the house" I retaliate. He raises his eyebrow.

"I mean, we could if you wanted to" He shrugs. I hold back my smile and push him away from me.

"Such a boy" I mutter. He hums, leaning over to kiss my neck.

"Can't help it, you're breathtaking" He mutters back. I smile as my face turns a light shade, turning to face him. He still manages to make my stomach flutter after all these months.

"Blow me?" He grins cheekily. I groan, throwing my head back.

"And you ruined it" I laugh, then continue.

"Okay," I shrug. His mouth drops and his eyebrows shoot up.

"Really?" He asks hopefully. I smirk.

"Nope. I don't have a fucking clue on how to" I giggle. I mean, I've read thousands of fanfictions, so I kind of know what to do, but I don't wanna fuck up. He pouts, making me laugh harder.

"I'll teach you," He says jokingly. I push him over and throw my leg over him to sit on him, our waists aligned. His hands are quick to hold my hips to keep me in place.

"I would, Bear, but Cam is literally next door and I don't want her to be any more miserable," I tell him. He hums.

"Let's take a shower, then. She can't hear through two walls with the water running" He points out. I think about it for a second. Why not? I never did repay him for last time.

"Okay" I answer, standing up and taking his hand. I try to pull him up, but he stays in his position, a shocked look on his face.

"Wait, seriously? Gracie, you don't have to, I was just fucking with you" He tells me quickly. I laugh at his concern.

"I want to, Gray, do you not want me to?" I respond, but he quickly stands up. I giggle and pull him into the bathroom. I turn the water on while he stands in shock, not expecting me to agree.

"Are you sure?" He questions hesitantly. My stomach twists with nerves.

"Now you're makin me nervous, you sure you want me to?" I chuckle nervously. He takes a few large steps towards me and holds my cheeks to gently force me to look at him.

"I want you, baby, I don't want to make you uncomfortable" He assures. A soft smile grows on my face.

"I'll be okay, promise. You just gotta talk me through it, yeah?" I question. He nods.

"Course" He answers. I smile, pulling him down to kiss me. If you told me I'd be kissing Grayson Dolan in his bathroom, about to give him head, I would have laughed in your face and called you insane. But here I am, in a make-out session with him. With his hands roaming my body. And I don't mind one bit.

"Wait a sec" He speaks suddenly, running out of the bathroom. I stand confused until he comes back with a large speaker in his hand. He sets it on the counter and pushes something on his phone, a smooth song emitting from the speaker. I recognize the song almost immediately as She by Harry Styles.