1.0

Grayson tries to force me to get up almost an hour later with much struggle.

"Gracie, c'mon. I wanna take you to breakfast" He groans, yanking on the blanket that's wrapped around me tightly.

"Not hungry" I grumble, holding it closer. He stops tugging and it's quiet for a moment. Too quiet. I open my eyes, shrieking and jumping back when I see his face inches from mine. He laughs loudly, amused at how easy I am to scare. I huff and close my eyes again, wrapping the blanket around me even tighter.

"Fine" He responds with a sigh. I thought he gave up until I feel him pick me up, blanket and all.

"What are you doing?" I mumble, not bothering to open my eyes.

"We're going to get food," He tells me. I hear him walk up the stairs and I bounce slightly with each step, his breathing normal. Wonder what it's like to be in shape.

By the time we get to his car, I'm half-asleep. I feel him set me in the seat and buckle me in, making sure I'm safe before going around to his side to get in. Even though I still have a blanket, I shiver from the chilly morning air. Grayson notices and turns the heat on before backing out of the driveway and starting the drive to wherever he's taking me. After a few minutes, I straighten up and stretch my arms, covering my face when I yawn.

"Finally, good morning, gorgeous" He teases, watching me stretch out and flop back against the seat dramatically. I cover my face again, not used to all the compliments.

"Stop" I groan, dragging out the end of the word. He laughs, his attention going back to the road. I mess with the music until it's playing something we both like, Rex Orange County. I make grabbing hands at Grayson, causing him to give me a confused glance.

"Can I hold your hand?" I ask quietly, blushing after I realized what I had said. I'm way too clingy in the mornings.

"Sorry" I mumble, taking it back. Grayson reaches over and grabs my hand anyway.

"You don't have to ask, bubs" He grins. He runs his thumb over my knuckles causing butterflies to explode in my stomach.

"I don't deserve you" I mutter under my breath, but he still hears me, his head snapping to look at me.

"You're not allowed to say that" He scolds lightly, his eyebrows furrowed. He pulls into a McDonald's drive-through, rolling the window down.

"We're not done with this conversation, but what do you want?" He questions, his eyes locked with mine.

"I'm not hungry," I tell him for the second time, pulling my blanket up to my chin. He glares at me, shaking his head.

"You barely ate dinner last night, you're eating" He scolds. I huff.

"Fine, then whatever you're having" I finally answer. He nods and orders, but I zone out and stare off at nothing. I lean my head against the window, still feeling tired for some reason.

"Gracie, here," Grayson says, snapping me out of my trance. I look at him to see him trying to hand me the bag while the worker waits patiently with our drinks in her hands. I take it from him quickly, setting it on the middle console. She hands him our drinks, so he sets them in the cup holders, going to change gears to drive away, but the worker speaks.

"Wait! You're one of those Dolan Twins, right?" She questions, her squeaky voice already bothering me.

"Uh, yeah" Grayson chuckles awkwardly. She squeals, making me clench my eyes shut at the headache forming.

"Can I, like, get your number or something?" She asks quietly, leaning down so her tits are showing more. I don't think I was supposed to hear her, but she sucks at whispering. Grayson looks at me and gives me a scared 'what the fuck' expression. He sighs and turns back to the girl, an evil smile forming.