7 Minutes in Heaven Chapter 41 ~ Finale

First of all thank you for sticking with this story until the end! Thank you for all the support you've given me throughout! There have been many times where I wanted to give up, but you, my awesome fans, have given me the motivation to keep on going and I thank you for that!

Also, you have no idea how hard it is to finish off a story, so it's not entirely BAM amazing, but hopefully you like it despite the length! xD

Please respect and understand Jemma's decision because I gave this some serious thought myself.

Also, if you're interested, start reading my next story Before Goodbye Meant Forever.

And remember: vote, comment, fan, message, and give me some feedback please!

Lastly, I will NOT be doing a sequel. On my profile, I have listed all my works, so yeah.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Annabel Daphne Song, born on December 24, 2012 at 7:42 PM. She was beautiful…so, so beautiful—the miracle, my daughter. The moment she was born and I held her, my heart was brimming with happiness; never in my life had I been this joyous. She was a tiny, pink, yet adorable little newborn. Annabel had my and Nate’s dark brown hair, and she had Nate’s neon blue eyes but with a smidge of brown around the pupil.

Tears filled my eyes as I gave little gentle kisses on her soft, fragile head. I had done it—I pulled through the labor, through the childbirth. I felt a hand over my shoulder and squeezed it as Nate murmured, “She’s beautiful…”

I smiled, nodding fervently. “She is…” Annabel gave a little yawn before snuggling closer to my chest and opening her eyes slightly. Her tiny hand wrapped around my right index finger, and I greeted her in a soft baby voice, “Hi, Annabel, it’s me. I’m your mommy.” Nate leaned over my shoulder. “And this is your biological father.”

He rolled his eyes. “Was the ‘biological’ part really necessary?”

Ignoring him, I gestured for Gail to come over and introduced him, “And this is Gail.” He flashed a gentle smile at her while my baby girl just stared at him blankly. “These two guys…I love them very much—they’re very dear to me. But for a while, I didn’t know who to choose.”

“Jae”—

“Gail,” I cut him off. “Can I talk with Nate…alone?” He opened his mouth to protest, but closed it. Before he could turn his back to me, I called out to him, “Gail…”

His emerald eyes slowly met mine. “Yeah?” he asked.

“Come here.” He did so, and when his eyes were leveled with mine, I pulled him close and pressed my lips gently onto his.

When we pulled away, he asked, “What was that for?”

“For the amazing two months we spent together,” I replied. He responded with a smile that consisted of happiness and dejection.

By the time he was gone, Nate asked in a low, serious tone, “Have you made up your mind yet?” I nodded. “So…what’s your decision?”

After much consideration and since the moment I saw a glimpse of Annabel, I had at last realized what was most important. So I placed a hand on his shoulder, stared right into his neon blue eyes, and answered firmly, “Annabel.”

Dumbfounded, he did a double take. “I’m sorry, what?”

“Annabel,” I recurred. Nate opened his mouth to question my decision, but I explained it for him. “I’ve thought about it…a lot. And I came to the realization that my baby girl is what’s most important. Listen, I have a baby to take care of, and I—well—I don’t exactly have time to focus on my love life. I love you, but I love Gail just as equally, this kind of decision making is just going to have me veer away from Annabel.”