Frequently Asked Questions

Hi fellow Wattpad-ers, KaiHeart15 here, and I really appreciate the continuous support and feedback I get from all of you on 7MiH since it's finale back in December 2012. I've read many of your comments at the end and there were many questions regarding the way I have ended it. If you are one of these people who want a direct answer from me, here you have it (since it's much faster than replying to every comment).

Q: Why did you end 7 Minutes in Heaven the way you did? Why won't you tell us who she ended up with?

A: Even back when I was writing it and nearing the end of the story, I personally had no idea who she should end up with. Sure, I could've gone with the majority vote of who my readers wanted Jemma to end up with, but I'm the one in charge of the story, so my thoughts and words are final. I must apologize if it was a disappointment, but for once I wanted to write a story with an open end, somewhat realistic because life is full of unanswered questions. You can't always expect there to be an immediate and direct answer. I want the readers to make the call for themselves with whoever they believe Jemma deserves to be with.

In addition, I wanted to avoid the "UGH SHE SHOULD'VE ENDED UP WITH ________, WHY HIM INSTEAD?!" Besides, as I've said before, I still can't decide who Jemma should end up with. I'm very sorry for my indecisiveness, but it is a fairly difficult decision, and once I publish that decision out, it's out there for people of Wattpad to see. Should I change my mind about who she ends up with (if I had already made a decision), then it'd be difficult to take back what I had published initially. Ugh I'm just repeating myself over and over, but I hope you get my point! Again, you have my sincerest apologies! ( ; _ ; )

Q: Will there be an epilogue or a sequel?

A: Sequel has been confirmed. I repeat: SEQUEL HAS BEEN CONFIRMED! YAAAAAAYYY!!

Q: What will the sequel be about?

A: I mean, you call it a sequel, but I'd call it something of a "spin off sequel" because it doesn't follow the original 7MH story. In fact, it's an entirely different story altogether! I will reveal who Jemma ends up with pretty early, so you can drop the story if you're satisfied with that much. It mainly focuses on Annabel, Jemma's daughter. Yes, there will be romance and it's one of the central "plots" in the story. Just so you know, when I post the story, I will put in ("Sequel/Spin-off of 7 Minutes in Heaven) because I don't exactly consider it part of 7MH anymore. It's practically a separate story now with no connection to 7MH. If you want a sequel that directly follows its predecessor, then I apologize as that will not be happening since I don't even know what to write about. I will post a preview of the "sequel/spin-off" soon so keep your eyes open for that!

I know that I'm not exactly answering the question, but just know that it's about Annabel and there will be romance involved. There will also be cameos of characters from upcoming stories and from 7MH so be aware. And of course, you will find out who Jemma picked (which is the main reason you guys asked for a sequel anyway)!

PREVIEW OF CHAPTER ONE OF SEQUEL/SPIN-OFF:

The boy let out a hearty laugh again before tugging behind him a cart with pitchers of water and closing the door. So that’s him…and that was where the cart has been all this time? That was when he looked over at me and his smile disappeared. What the hell? Did I do something wrong? Almost immediately, he greeted me with a smile and asked happily, “Is there anything I can assist you with, Miss Volunteer?”

Too happy-go-lucky…it’s disgusting… I thought coldly. “Um…” I began softly, pointing to the cabinet the he was unintentionally blocking.

He looked over his shoulder and quickly moved out of the way. “Oh sorry, you’re on stock duty. Do you need help?”

“I needed a cart, not help from you,” I accidently let slip out callously.

The boy let out a low whistle and joked, “Ouch. That hurt.” I rolled my eyes. “I’m sorry. I just thought it’d be more efficient to use a cart to deliver their water.”

Once again, I spoke my mind without holding back, “Well you seem to have plenty of time to entertain guests. I don’t see why you have to lug a cart full of water pitchers when you could bring them one by one and not worry about the others while you go all ‘stand-up-comedian’ on them.”

“You’re really rude…” he remarked.

“Yeah, and what of it?” retorted I. Damn it, I cursed, mentally smacking myself.

The boy sighed. “Do you really hate me that much?” I didn’t answer that, as I didn’t know how I really felt. “Um…well, I’m Mackenzie Chambers, how”—

“Yeah, I know who you are.” Why can’t I stop myself from saying such harsh words? Why is it that seeing his face makes me too honest with my thoughts and feelings? “You’re the dreamy boy volunteer that everyone loves. How can I not know who you are when I’m constantly being compared to you?”

Mackenzie looked away from me and fumbled to find the right words to say. “I didn’t mean to”—

“No…I spoke out of line,” I interjected, finally regaining my composure. “I know it’s not your fault. I was just fed up with all this.” He nodded. “Just…keep up what you’re doing. It seems to take a lot off of everyone’s shoulders.” He nodded again.

“You, too,” he responded. “You might not think so, but everyone really does appreciate what you do. You’re making their job much easier as well.”

I looked up to meet his eyes, and he smiled. It’s genuine…he’s not faking his emotions… Then I averted his gaze, telling myself to not so easily be tricked. There’s just no way he could be that all around nice. He’s probably faking it like me.

“What’s your name?” he prompted eagerly, causing me to jolt.

Staring at the ground, I mumbled, “Annabel…”

“Annabel…?”

Meeting his gaze again, I asked flatly, “Is my full name really necessary?”

He shrugged. “I’m just curious. Besides, I told you mine, why not you tell me yours?”

Mackenzie’s eyes suddenly became serious, and I was washed away with so much nostalgia. Whose eyes also met mine with such fierce sincerity and strength of heart? Who also had such energy that couldn’t be extinguished? Who else could make me be so honest? That’s right, it was Moxie. I stared intently at him, and my heart skipped a beat.

No…it couldn’t be…

I decided to give it a try:

 “I’m Annabel Daphne, last name pending at the moment…”

No reaction. He just stood there with a blank expression.

I was wrong.

END OF EXCERPT

I know it was confusing (because there's more to it beforehand, and there's a prologue) and probably not what you'd expect from a sequel for this story. It told you it's not a direct sequel and it's more like a spin-off, but I hope it was enough to catch your interest!

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you have anymore questions, please comment below! I will update this "page/chapter/part/whatever" when I can with my answer (OR if I'm too lazy to do that, read the comments and replies), so stay tuned!