7 Minutes in Heaven Chapter 28

I've finally updated!!! *happy dance* xD

Anyway, I apologize, but I've had the worst writer's block EVER Dx and I've had a busy and crazy two weeks, so...yeah. Hopefully this SUPER FREAKING LONG chapter will make up for it? xD Oh yeah, and the pic (I edited the original) is basically Jemma's natural hair color I guess xD

Hope this is worth the wait? If not, then I apologize. (My brain is fried -_-)

-----------------------

“Get the hell off my sister, you son of a bitch!” snarled Emmett. His brows were furrowed, the lines and crinkles by the brows and forehead evident. His jaw was clenched so dangerously tight that the muscles on his face made it seem like his teeth were digging into each other. My brother’s fists were compressed, tight enough for the muscles and veins in his arms to exhibit.

He took huge strides toward us and ripped me away from Nate. Emmett pushed me back while he caught Nate by the collar, pinning him to the wall. “I thought I told you a thousand times to never lay a hand on her. But here you are, in my fucking house.” Nate held the same palpable expression of abhorrence and antagonism as my brother. Emmett slammed Nate’s body to the wall harder than ever, and the house rattled. “Answer me, damn it!”

Nate gripped on Emmett’s wrist, growling through gritted teeth, “She asked me to be here, dumbass.” At that, Nate pushed Emmett off of himself.

My brother peered over his shoulder, eyes narrowed at me; I took a small step back. And I knew from that simple look that he knew all along… I was right.

“Now you listen to me, and you listen to me good,” Emmett started darkly, “I don’t want you near my sister, okay? I don’t need you to fucking corrupt her. Don’t you dare hurt or ruin her like you did to Marissa.”

Nate raised a self-righteous brow. “You’re still hanging onto her, aren’t you?” He smirked. At that, my brother’s fist came into contact with his face straight on—the impact echoing in the house.

“Emmett!” I shrieked.

Nate staggered backward, pressing a hand to his face; his nose was dripping with blood. His eyes were hidden underneath his dark bangs, but I knew that they were filled with deadly poison. “Son of a—screw it,” he muttered resentfully. “You know, Marissa asked for it—so did your precious sister, Jae-Hwa”—

He took another blow by Emmett, and I jumped at my brother from behind, taking hold of his arms. “Don’t, Emmett!” However, he disregarded my words and pushed me off him effortlessly. I landed on my back, a huge puff of air escaping me. Right then and there, I just couldn’t move. My eyes were locked onto their confrontation instead. I couldn’t stop them…

“Don’t you dare, call my sister by her name…” he barked.

Nate rolled his eyes. “It’s not like she has a problem with it,” he blurted out candidly. “And I’m surprised you’re figuring this out just now—or actually catching us in the act after two months. Yeah, that’s some big brother,” he scoffed. “Jae-Hwa’s been lying to you all this time.”

Emmett grabbed him by the collar and pinned him to the ground. “You think I don’t know that?”

Nate smirked. “She doesn’t mind any of it. I’ve kissed her, I’ve touched her, I’ve put my tongue in her mouth, and she doesn’t mind.” Emmett slammed him onto the tile floor so hard that Nate was starting to cough out blood. And I simply laid there on the same floor, watching those two, fight a mere five feet away from me—I was still, in a way, temporarily paralyzed.