7 Minutes in Heaven Chapter 17

To the right is a 7 Minutes in Heaven "banner" I guess; I made it out of pure boredom so yeah... If you'd like to make one for this story, just message me the URL and I'll put it in some chapter later on! xD

So there's a little more Nate and Jemma so hope you like it!

---------------------------

Immediately following the last wrestling match, one of the wrestlers on our team screamed from the top of their lungs, “Everyone, party at my place!” Following that were chants and yelling in ecstasy. Jackson, Emmett, and I exchanged glances; from the corner of my eye, Nate was going “Fuck yeah!” in response. I rolled my eyes, biting the inside of my cheeks to suppress a laugh.

Jackson took a sideways glance at me, asking in a hushed tone, “And you see what in that guy?”

I shook my head. “I have no idea…”

Nate then shifted his gaze to meet mine, and he flashed his trademark smirk. Almost immediately I felt my face heat up, and I averted his gaze hastily. Spend time with him and really pay attention to your feelings and your reactions. And give some time for yourself to see if Nate really feels that way towards you… Jackson’s words resounded in my ears, causing me to blush towards them and how I just reacted.

Taking another look at Nate, I thought to myself: Am I seriously falling for Nate Stanford? When his neon blue eyes met mine again, I was mesmerized; I couldn’t move. My body was starting to numb with heat, and everything was blocked out except for Nate and me. His smirk widened, and I bit my lip nervously. I was in that trance for I don’t know how long, until I felt Jackson nudge me with his elbow.

I snapped out of it, and when I turned my attention to Jackson, he held an amused expression. “Your mouth was open.” He followed where my gaze once was and chuckled. “I figured as much. Look…I’ll distract your brother; you go talk to Stanford real quick, okay?”

Raising a brow, I stated, “I thought you hate Nate and you don’t approve”—

“I thought we went over this,” he interrupted lightly. When I don’t open my mouth, he pulls up a victorious smirk. “I don’t approve, but I won’t stop you if you think you two are feeling something real towards each other.”

Again, like before, I studied his expression very carefully to see if he was being full on honest. He wasn’t joking, and I nodded in agreement to his offer earlier. Jackson smiled, turned me away from the crowd, and pushed me to where Nate already was.

Nate was as hard as a wall. I was just about to take a step away from him when he scooped me up in his arms and snuck us out of the gym. Stunned, I couldn’t help but keep such a shocked expression. He gave a low chuckle. “God…your reactions…” he began in between laughter. I smacked the hard planes of his chest. He didn’t even wince. “Jeez, you’re so violent,” he teased. “I meant to say that they’re cute. You didn’t even let me finish. Besides, ‘cute’ isn’t even an insult.”

I felt my face going red as I watched his amused face, trace of laughter all over it. Immediately I buried my face in his chest, my arms wrapped around his neck as he kept his wrapped around me. He was still carrying me until we reached a spot under the bleachers in the football field. As he put me down, I pressed my lips to his.

I was pushed back into a pole while Nate’s hands rested on my waist, my hands busying themselves with his messy dark brown hair. It felt like home to be kissing Nate like this, with him holding me in this way as he always had. And out of nowhere, I start laughing; he started to smile to as he continued to kiss me a couple times before pulling away.