The Day Before

Hey guys!

This is chapter 14... Enjoy! Next chapter will be the wedding chapter >:D

Sorry for the late upload ):

Comment, vote, fan, and like!

*****************************

Chapter 14

The Day Before

I angrily gripped the steering wheel as I sped down the road to home. I slammed the car door shut as I quickly got out, and nearly busted down the front door.

Tyler and Calvin looked clueless. "What's wrong babe?" He asked, worry slapped on his face.

I shivered. "I told my mom I hate her," I sobbed. But I was too in shock for tears to flow out.

"What?! Why?!" He shouted. Calvin- in Tyler's arms- started to play with my hair.

I embraced Tyler. "Because, she's a bad mother, and a bad grand mother. She makes fun of our kind. So I told her off. Tyler what if I made a big mistake?"

He sighed. "It's okay. I guarantee you guys will be fine by the wedding. Carissa, what's gone into you? I'm sorry baby, but lately you are so moody and you cry almost every single day. Is it after-birth affect? Or are you nervous for the wedding?"

"The wedding. I'm scared shitless."

He chuckled, and Calvin giggled too. "Don't be. Okay? It's going to be great. Friends, family... All the people we love are going to be there. We'll finally be legally committed to each other. Don't worry, okay? Please, please stop. Because we keep on fighting, and you keep on crying... I'm sorry, but its getting annoying. I hate to see you cry. I hate to fight with you. So, lets just forget about everything. I promise you and your mom will be fine by the wedding," he recited.

A wave of insurance rushed over me. "Okay," I breathed out. I smiled, and took Calvin in my arms.

Tyler led me to the couch. We started to play with Calvin, and watch some TV.

Night came along, and Tyler and I went hunting for Calvin and ourselves. We dropped him off at Mel's house for the night.

The hunt was great. We had many laughs and many kisses. We filled up our stomachs nicely, and brought back lots for Calvin.

***one week later***

A week passed. The wedding was tomorrow. All week, I didn't cry once or was down once. I think Tyler's speech really helped me get over whatever I was going through.

I wasn't nervous at all. Okay, maybe a little.

Mel and I were rehearsing with Darryl. If my dad didn't show up tomorrow, I guess Darryl would just have to walk me down the aisle.

We rehearsed and rehearsed, and got a whole squad of people to start decorating the banquet hall, adding flowers here and there, and the waiters and waitresses started to set up the tables. There was twinkly lights everywhere. It was perfect.

Mel explained to me how she was going to do my makeup. She explained my hair, and everything that there is to know.

After a long day, Mel, Darryl, and I went back to their place and I picked up Calvin. Mel got her mom to watch Calvin while we were at the hall. I drove home, and pulled up in the drive way to see Tyler wasn't home. He was probably still at Matthews, getting a run-through.

I fed Calvin, dressed him up in his pajamas, and texted a few friends, and finally the front door opened, and Tyler stepped through.

"Baby," I chirped as I trotted up to him and crashed my lips to his.

He kissed back, and released. "Hey honey, how's Cal? Sorry I was out so late, Matthew had a LOT of explaining to do."

I giggled. "It's fine. I just fed him and hung around. So, you ready?"

"'Course I am. I've being waiting for this day for centuries."

I nodded my head, and sucked in some fresh air. "I am too... I think."

He hugged me tight. Then, all of a sudden, the phone rang. I sprang free from Tyler's arms, and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Carissa."

It was my mom.

"Mom," I chewed my bottom lip. "Hey."

"Am I still invited to that wedding of yours tomorrow? If I am, I'd be glad to come. Especially to meet my grandson," she whispered.

I half smiled. "Yes mom. I'd love it if you were to come. Please show."

I heard her smile a relief through the other line. "Great. Do you need any help?"

Things were getting kind of awkward.

"Nope, I, I uh, I got my friends for that. My trust worthy... Loyal, friends." I emphasized loyal.

I could feel the tension growing. "Okay, well i'll see you there. Say hi the groom for me."

"Will do."

"Bye."

"Bye, mom," and then we hung up at the same time.

"How did that go?" Tyler asked as he came from the hallway and into the living room.

"She's coming," I stared out the window, fiddled with the phone antenna.

"Good."

"Do you even want her to come?" I wondered.

"Yeah, of course. If your happy, I'm happy," he replied.

"Okay, good. I can't wait."

"I love you."

"I love you," I whispered back in his ear, and he leaned over, and started to nibble on my ear lobe.

***************************

Kay guys, how did you like it?!

Comment, vote, fan, and like!!!

Tell me what you thinkkkkk :D

xoxo redhearts111