Darryl

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't upload in a long time!

Well... this is chapter 3! Tell me which idea you like better... Carissa as a vampire, or when she will turn into a vampire later on in the book, and she'll be threatened that if she becomes a vampire, something will happen?

DESICIONS, DESICIONS... >:D

Alright, well comment... vote... fan... and like! Tell me what you think! Thanks to all my support!

**********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3

Darryl

11:04 pm… nothing to do on a Saturday night.

“Hey Carissa, want to go dancing?” Tyler asked me, excitement filled his eyes.

“Uh… clubbing? Or waltz dancing with classical music and shit like that…?” I asked, confused.

“Ballroom dancing,” he corrected me. “And, yes, I referred to ballroom dancing. No matter how much me and you love clubbing, we have to get out a little, and dance romantically, not… like a hoe,” he explained.

I winced at his choice of words, and cleared my throat. “Oh hell no, baby. I don’t do no classical shit,” my eyes bulged.

“C’mon, for me?” he grinned wildly.

I sighed, and gave in. “Alright, but we’re doing it in the house! Not at a ballroom dance place or where ever you go!” I swung my hands up in the air. I walked into his bedroom, and fell back onto the soft, but not too soft mattress.

“Babe, what are you doing? It’s not as romantic if we do it in here! We have to get dressed up, in romantic tuxedos and dresses, and go dance away!” he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes, groaning as I rolled on the bed, just because I was bored, and very tired.

“I’m not going anywhere. I changed my mind. It’s either clubbing, or nothing!” I demanded.

“Alright, well I’m not in the mood for clubbing. How about tomorrow night we can go clubbing, but tonight we’ll go ballroom dancing?” he asked, with a small, pleading grin.

“We can go clubbing tomorrow night, but not too late. We have to go back to school, remember?” I asked him.

“So no ballroom dancing?” he pouted.

“No ballroom dancing,” I smirked at his actions. He wanted to ballroom dance with me this much?

“Okay…” he sighed as he belly flopped on the bed. The bed rocked, and we both giggled. “I have to go eat tonight, I’m starving,” he whined.

“No! I don’t like you going out too late! Tyler, you leave me home alone at 2:00 in the morning! What kind of husband are you?! You’re supposed to stroke my cheek, and, and,” tears started to fall from my eyes. I had a sudden break down- a huge mood swing.

Tyler wrapped his arms around me, placing me hard down on his lap. He started to nibble on my earlobe, which brought me in a better mood.

“I won’t leave you,” he insured me, quietly growling as he tugged on my earlobe with his incisors. His vampire took over, but I have a feeling Tyler let his vampire take over- it didn’t just happen.

“I don’t want to lose you,” I moped, wiping away some sticky tears.

“You won’t,” He growled, fighting with my earlobe.

“Hopefully not,” I sighed, the tears coming back.

“Carissa, what’s on your mind?” Tyler returned to his human form. He placed his two fingers at the side of my chin, and slowly turned my head so my face was facing his.