I love my fiance (RATED R SCENE)

Hey guys! So listen, I deleted all the other chapters, because I didn't like the way that the story was going. Chapter 1 is the same, but I changed the ending of this chapter, which is chapter 2. I don't want Carissa to turn into a vampire yet, so yeah, I changed the ending of this chapter.

Well, I hope you enjoy! Comment, vote, fan, and like? Tell me what you think (:

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2

My Lovely Fiancée

We walked into his room, his hands on my waist the whole time. I crawled onto the bed, and he followed. I cuddled into him; nuzzling into the pocket of his shoulder.

“Honey, I love you too much,” he said as he ran his plump bottom lip down my cheek.

“You know, I never thought I would find someone like you,” I closed my eyes, butterflies having a war in my stomach. I moaned as he ran his lower lip down my cheek and neck.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

“I think so,” I whispered. “But I’m scared,” I raised my voice a bit.

“Why, baby? I’ll make you feel something you never felt before, I promise,” he promised.

“Same here, sweet-pie,” I said with a wink.

He giggled, and pressed his lips to my forehead. “I love that nickname.”

“I know you do,” I said with a smug smile. “Honey, can we do this another night? I’m not very turned on right now, and I’m pretty tired.”

He smiled crookedly, and then ran his finger down my lips. “I can fix that,” he whispered seductively.

I purred, and then moaned as he reached for the end of my dress. He snaked his hands up my dress; in my thong. He ran his icy fingers down my core, and I moaned like never before.

“Do you like that?” he huffed and puffed. We moaned and groaned, and then, I finally got up. I pulled off my dress, and then came my bra. I sent it flying into the wall. Finally, my thong came off, and I noticed he was naked, too.

I slowly crawled on top of him, and he purred.

“Still tired?” he asked seductively.

“No,” I said as I dug my nails into his shoulders. He ran his fingers down my back and over my butt. He grabbed in-between my thighs, and flopped me over. He caressed me so amazing, it was so sexy.

He left a trail of kisses down my belly, and down to my core. He pulled out his tongue, and I heard a sucking noise. I looked down at him, and finally noticed that he was sucking on my core, like a leech.