Matthew

Hey guys!

This is chapter 9!! I hope you like it! ;p

Comment, vote, fan, and like! Tell me how I did? (:

************************

Chapter 9

Matthew

"Hey mom," my voice boomed. It was so much more powerful and meaningful then my old mortal voice.

"Carissa, what happened to you?" she asked in disbelief, scared to come near me.

"It's okay, mom, I can control myself," I insured her. I wasn't sure if I could really control myself, but I was willing to take the risk.

She slowly walked over, and then stood a meter away from me.

"Oh God, Carissa!" she groaned.

"Mrs. Poll, please don't get angry around her. She'll get angry too and it won't be pretty," Tyler spoke.

Mom quickly turned on to Tyler. "You did this to my daughter," she took steps forward. "You turned her into a red eyed freak!"

"Violet..." he rose his arms in surrender.

"What the fuck is going on here?" John- dad, asked in a threatening voice as he came from inside the house.

"John, this in none of your business," mom explained.

"No, it is my fucking business. She's my damn daughter, Violet! Let me see her!" he protested.

"I can barely see her myself," she eyed me. "Let alone you." she said the word "you" with so much pain and disgust.

John turned to Tyler. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Sir, we've been over this. I'm Tyler Hunter, your daughters fiancée," Tyler explained to John.

He craned his neck, and looked at me with so much sorrow. I glared back with disgust.

"Carry," he whispered. "You-you-you're beautiful," he stuttered.

"Leave me alone, John," I muttered through clenched teeth.

He stepped forwards, coming closer and closer. I stood up, and Tyler ran up to me and blocked me from John. Mom stepped out of the way, watching in disbelief.

"Don't get to close!" Tyler told John.

"She's my daughter! I can do whatever I want! She's not some beast, now is she?!" he screamed at Tyler.

"Actually..." I paused. "I am."

I lunged forward, pushing Tyler out of the way. I tackled John, pinning him down. I let my vampire take over, and my fangs peeked out. Just as I lowered my face to his neck, Tyler ripped me off of him.

"Control yourself!" he screamed at me as he shook my shoulders. I pushed him away, and groaned in anger.

I took a few deep breaths, and then watched my mother.

"What have you done to her?" my mom whispered to Tyler, and then in tears ran into the house. John ferociously wiped away at his leather jacket, and eyed me and Tyler. Then, he walked up the steps and into the house.

Tyler let go of me, and I sighed.

"You blew it," he grumbled.

"Tyler, I'm sorry," I apologized as I yanked on his shoulder, and he spun around. I crashed my lips to his, and he kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and my arms were around his neck.