First Blood

Hey guys!

This is chapter 10... I hope you like it!

Comment, vote, fan, and like!

Happy Thanksgiving! (:

************************

Chapter 10

First Blood

We jogged slowly across the field. We would have ran, but since I'm on the verge on giving birth, we couldn't run. We went into the forest the same way Matthew went, and I sniffed the air.

"Badgers," my vampire took over.

"I smell them, too," Tyler's vampire roared.

We followed the smell, stealthy jogging without making a sound. And then we saw a few badgers roaming around in a clearing.

I lunged for them, and attacked one. It wasn't very hard since it's a stupid little badger. I could have been eating nice, tasty deer meat, but no, stupid Matthew had to come along and chase the deer away from us.

I plunged my fangs into the badger, and started to suck its blood. I noticed that Tyler was watching me as he feasted on the blood.

The blood was tasty, a bit bitter, I may add. But I like bitter foods. I mean, I didn't before as a human, but things has changed ever since I turned immortal.

I sucked all the blood out of the badger until it was flat like a pancake. I licked my lips. "More," my vampire demanded.

Tyler controlled his vampire, and explained, "That's enough for today. It's only your first hunt, we can't stuff you too much. It's not good for you... Especially the baby."

I controlled my vampire too. "Fine," I whined like a six year old.

We walked out of the forest, laughing together and kissing the odd time.

We then somehow started talking about the baby.

"So your very close to delivering," Tyler murmured. "A few more weeks."

I froze. "A few more weeks?!" I exclaimed. "I thought I still have a month and a half!"

"Nope," he popped the "p". "You got at least three weeks."

I sighed. "Tyler, I don't think I'm ready..."

He stopped, and put his hands on my shoulders. "Don't say that Carissa. You are ready. Your going to be the best mom in the history of best mom's. Because, well, you already are the best wife," he winked and crashed my lips to mine. I kissed back, and we kissed passionately for a few minutes.

"And you're going to be the best dad, because you're already the best husband," I smiled.

"I love you," he smiled brightly, his fangs beaming from the sunlight.

"I love you more," I seductively mumbled.

"Impossible," he whispered. And then he leaned in and pressed his lips to my forehead.

***

We arrived home, and I sat down on the couch. "Babe, can you pour me a glass of water?" I asked.

"Mhm," he mumbled. He poured me a glass of water, and I took a sip. I then spit it out on the carpet.

"Ew, how the fuck do you drink this shit?! It tastes like shit in a bowl!" I screamed.

"You'll get used to it. For, water is the only other substance you will be consuming, other then blood," he explained, trying to be like a scientist.

"Oh, and I'll be consuming your cum," I winked.

He smiled. "Not for a while you won't."

I pouted. "I hate you."

"No you don't," he half smiled.

"I know I don't," I admitted and I got up and hugged him tight.

***

It was 4:48 am, and Tyler and I were watching a movie. It was about how a girl gets a puppy for Christmas, and then ten Christmas' later the dog dies under the Christmas tree, in the exact same spot where she opened the box... The box that the puppy was in.

"Honey, I want a puppy!" I squealed. He looked at me like I was retarded.

"Are you fried?" He asked, narrowing his wonderful eyes.

"No, babe I'm serious! I want a nice little doggy!" I smiled brightly.

"Yeah, so you can suck it's blood the day we get him because you'll be too thirsty?" He asked, not joking at all.

"No! I just want a little puppy that we can hold and cuddle with at night!" I exclaimed.

"You already have someone to cuddle with... And that's me," he winked.

"Ugh shut up, obviously I cuddle with you every night. I mean like when I'm alone in the house with the baby, so the baby could have a playmate!" I smiled.

"Oh my God, I can't believe your considering of getting a mutt," Tyler rolled his eyes, holding his head up with his hand, in a pissed off way.

"You didn't have a problem with dogs when Matthew was all up against you and licking you," I spat.

He looked at me, giving me a dirty look.

"Oh come on. I can't believe your that fucking jealous. What am I, gay?! Matthew is just an old friend of mine! Cut me some slack, Carissa, and stop being a little jealous bitch!" he recited. Then he got out of the bed, and grabbed a pillow and a blanket.

"Where do you think you're going?" I hissed, mad because he just called me a jealous bitch.

"I'm resting on the couch," he carelessly muttered. "You can finish watching the damn movie."

As he trudged out of the room, I sighed.

After the movie was done, I quickly got out of bed, and tip toed to the living room. I gently got on top of Tyler, and kissed his lips.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch," I apologized. He looked at me, and looked away.

"You really upset me. I can't believe you would get jealous over Matthew!" he complained.

"I'm not jealous over some stupid no good dog!" I cried out. "I was just too mad at the time, that's the first thing that came to my head! So, I'm sorry, baby. Do you forgive me?"

He stared at the ceiling. "I guess marriage isn't going to be as easy as I thought it would be," he sighed.

I narrowed my eyes. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I hissed.

"It means that I didn't know that we would get into so many arguments. I mean we're not even married yet and we've got into so many arguments."

"Tyler, of course we're going to get into arguments. Every couple does. But nothing matters unless you love that person," I spoke my heart out.

"And I do love you, Carissa Poll," he left a kiss on my cheek.

I smiled. "Then nothing else matters."

"I forgive you," he told me.

"'Kay. Let's go cuddle," I winked.

"Let's go," he smiled.

***********************

'Kay guys, how did you like it?!

Comment, vote, fan, and like!

I'll upload again HOPEFULLY sometime this week (:

~dedicated to emilyheartred~ :* <3

xoxo redhearts111