A New Beginning

Hey guys!!

So this is chapter 8... I hope you enjoy it!

I will be uploading Play With Me today as well (:

Comment, vote, fan, and like! Tell me how I did? :D

*************************

Chapter 8

A New Beginning

I groan and moan erupted from my mouth.

I can't believe he just did that.

He sucked a bit of my blood, getting rid of the human blood. He turned back into human form and I turned my head slowly and stared at him. I felt my neck, the spot where he pierced his incisors and I moaned in pain.

"Tyler," I growled, my voice sounding more possessive and sexier then ever. "What the fuck did you just do?!"

"Oh God," he whispered, staring back at me. "You're so beautiful," he whispered again. He slowly lifted his fingers to my face and ran them down my cheek. "You've never been more beautiful."

I wanted to thank him, but I was just too upset to. I stood up, and he examined my body. "Oh my God... I'm so going to tap that when you deliver the baby..." he trailed off, biting his lower lip.

"This isn't funny!" I roared, even though the word "baby" excited me. I wasn't scared to deliver anymore. I'm actually looking forward to it.

"How could you do this?! I thought you said tomorrow?! You lied to me! How could I trust you?! I couldn't even say one last human goodbye to my mom, or eat my last human meal!" I shouted. The thought of human food made my stomach churn.

"You are human... Just not mortal," he explained. "I was afraid that you were going to back off on the last second! So I decided to do it now and get it over with. You're mine now. I marked you," he possessively whispered in my ear as he sat me down on his lap.

He kissed me hungrily, and I kissed back. I released my lips from his God like face and wiped my mouth. "Ugh, how can I kiss you? I'm so disgusted of you."

I stomped out of the living room and into Tyler's room. He followed me whining, "C'mon Carissa! Be reasonable! On the bright side, you look better then ever! Now we can hunt together and live happily ever after!"

"You're a cheesy bitch," I grumbled from inside his room. He came inside, and I hit my head... Wow, good job on locking the door behind you Carissa.

He sat beside me and kissed my cheek. "Don't you dare touch me, or I will gut you like a fish," I threatened.

"Whoa... Feisty. I like it," he winked and grabbed my face. He crashed his lips to mine and for some reason I kissed back. Being a vampire felt... Better. Our kisses tasted and felt better. His touch meant more. I... Kind of liked it.

He released his lips and smiled. "That's my babe," he seductively growled in my ear. "How do you feel?"

I stuttered, "A-a-amazing. I actually feel amazing. But... I'm starving," I explained.

"Haha! Wonderful! We can go on our first hunt together! What would you like to hunt? Animal or human?"

"Please don't rush things. Can we just go over to the forest and whatever we can find... That's what we'll eat," I instructed.

"Um... Alright..." he trailed off. "How does the baby feel?"

"I feel stronger... And I'm not scared to deliver at all. I'm actually pretty excited and looking forward to it," I smiled.