New

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post in a long time! $:

so this is chapter 6! I hope you enjoy!

comment, vote, fan, and like! 

:D

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 6

New

The next morning I awoke, and I slowly inched my hand to the other side of the bed where Tyler was.

He wasn't there. 

I grumbled as I trudged out of the bedroom. I found him in the kitchen making me eggs and bacon. 

"Thanks for holding me all night," I retorted as I sat down at the breakfast bar. 

"Haha, you're welcome," he winked. He placed the food in front of me. "Are you ready for today?" he asked. 

"I guess. It's not going to be THAT different, I don't think..." I trailed off as I devoured all of my food. 

"Do you wanna stop at your house so you can pick up some clothes?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Tyler, I don't want to go to school with a big ass stomach like this," I whined.

"Carissa, we have to graduate..." he started.

"I know, but can't I just deliver the baby first? I mean, it'll only be a couple more months more," I smiled.

"No Carissa," he firmly spat.

"Pl-" I started.

"No," he stared at me for a brief second and then went to go jump in the shower. I decided to bring back memories by undressing and going in the shower with him. He was in the middle of shampooing, while I barged in naked.

"Oh, look at my sexy wife, barging in while i'm shampooing!" he grunted.

"You don't want me? Okay, that's fine, some other lucky man can have my body..." I teased as I was pretending to get out.

"NO!" he cautiously grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. "I never said I didn't want you," he growled sexily, nibbling on my earlobe.

We released and he washed the shampoo from his hair. He squirted some shampoo on my head, then on my face!

"Aw, God, you dick!" I groaned as I took the conditioner bottle and started to squirt him. We had a huge shampoo/conditioner fight and he of course, ended up winning.

We through out the bottle because they were empty. Shampoo and conditioner were everywhere, on the walls and all over the bathtub. Most of it was on the shower curtain. 

"I love you," he mumbled as he snaked his hands around my waist.

"I love you more," I nuzzled into the pocket of his shoulder.

"Impossible," he nuzzled back. "Finally, you can be like me in a week," he paused. "Just one more week."

Just one more week.

Just one more week.

Just one more week.

The words kept on repeating in my head. I blinked twice, then let go of his grip. I moved the shower curtain out of my way, and stepped out of the shower.

"Wh-where are you going?" he stuttered.

"Home," I cried out.

"Wh-what do you mean home?!" he was furios. He got out of the shower too, leaving the water on, and the bathroom a mess. We were both naked. I was staring at the floor, and he was staring at me.