Rushing Time

Hey guys! 

this is chapter 7! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~The next book update will be Play With Me~

Comment, vote, fan, and like! :D

**************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 7

Rushing Time

He let me go, and we walked to class. After a few classes of everyone surrounding my desk and asking me why I apparently got so "fat" from the time being I was gone, lunch time came around. 

I walked through the cafeteria and saw Tyler talking with some guys. I waved to him and winked, and he waved back, smiling seductively. I grabbed a tray, and Tyler was beside me in no time. 

"Hey beautiful," he whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and smiled.

"You need to pay for my lunch," I instructed. 

"Um...?" he trailed off.

"Uh, excuse me?! You're my fiancee! You're supposed to fucking pay for me!" I whisper/yelled.

"Whoa.. calm down baby," he murmured as he pecked my lips. "I'll pay for you, don't worry," he insured me.

"Thanks, babe," I pecked him on the cheek and ordered my food. Tyler ordered his, and we sat at a table in the corner. 

Then, Jenna and Lola came up to the table we were sitting at.

"Where the fuck have you guys been?" Jenna scoffed.

"None of your God damn business," Tyler growled. 

"What, did you run away together to get happily married?" Lola and Jenna giggled.

"How did you know?" I questioned, giving them the evil eye.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe the ring makes it obvious?" Jenna grabbed my hand and lifted it up for proof.

"My grandma gave that to me," I hissed. 

"Oh yeah, i'm sure," Lola laughed out loud.

"Did you come here to say hi or to be fucking bitchy ass whores who have nothing better to do but to bother us?" Tyler asked.

They both narrowed their eyes, and Jenna muttered, "Whatever, bye faggots."

They walked away, and Tyler put his arm around me as I rested my head on his shoulder. "God I hate those fag-bags," I grumbled.

"Fag-bag?" Tyler raised an eyebrow. "What the fucks a fag-bag?"

"A faggot in a bag," I smiled brightly.

"Oh, I see," he nodded his head.

The end of the day came, and Tyler and I went home. He glared at my stomach while I was eating McDonalds on the couch.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I muttered as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You stomach grew again," he mentioned. "And you have bags under your eyes. You're getting more weaker... I can sense it," he explained. "The baby is going to come out soon. We'll have to change the transformation date to tomorrow," he told me.

And that's when it hit me.

Tomorrow? Is he fucking nuts?! Is he telling me that today is my last human day? That tomorrow i'll be a red-eyed blood sucker?! 

"Tomorrow?!" I screeched. "Are you crazy?! No, not tomorrow! I'm doing fine! I feel fine! Please Tyler!" I pleaded. 

"Carissa, do you want to survive this?!" he yelled back at me. Silence entered the room, and after about twenty seconds I answered.

"Yes," I whispered. 

"Then we're going to have to do this tomorrow! God dammit, what's with you and transforming?! You don't want to spend eternity with me?! Is that what you're fucking saying?! Say it to my fucking face Carissa! Because I can walk out the door right now!" he threatened.

Oh God, not another fight.

"Tyler, please just hear me out," I told him, like I was out of breath. Tears fell from my eyes. I hate when we fight, I hate when he yells at me. 

"I'm just... scared, I guess. You don't know what it's like being human," I explained. "You don't know how scared I am, what everyone will think. I won't be able to eat normal food, and people will think i'm weird for having red eyes," I sobbed. "Things are going to change completely," I cried out. "I don't want things to change. And, i'm just scared... because we keep on fighting, and i'm scared you might leave me," I cried. God, my hormones are everywhere!

He sat beside me and held me in his arms. He kissed me passionatly, and then after a few seconds of kissing, released his lips from mine. "I'm not going anywhere, first of all. Second of all, what's there to worry about, Carissa? You'll have me, your husband who loves you so very much, and the child. You're going to be a mother soon, for Christ sakes! Aren't you excited?" he asked me. I felt his cold breath hit my lips, and I closed my eyes, and gulped.

"I am excited," I admitted. "But I don't think I have what it takes to be a mom," I added. 

"You're perfect," he moaned as he started to kiss me again. We made out for a bit, and then he told me, "You're everything a guy wants, and I'm just so lucky to have you. You're stunning, your body is beautiful, your personality is amazing, and you're GREAT in bed," he winked.

I laughed and then mumbled, "Kiss me." He hungrily attacked my lips, cheeks, and my jaw. 

"I love you," he whispered. 

"I love you too," I whispered back.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Of course I do," I insured him.

"Good," he muttered in his vampire tone. The next thing I felt were sharp incisors pierce the side of my neck. The pain was horrible. My eyes widened and before I could blink, everything started to change. My vision became more clear, I felt stronger, and I felt incisors shoot from my mouth. 

"Mine," he growled.

**********************************************************************************************************

So guys how did you like it?!

Sorry it was a bit short, but did you like the ending of this chapter?! PLEASE comment, vote, fan, and like! I REALLY wanna know how I did! :D

this chapter is dedicated to emilyheartred. 

xoxo redhearts111