The Talk

Heyyy guys! Sorry I didn't write ina long time! D:

well, this is chapter 5! I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!! :D comment, vote, fan, and like! Tell me what you think!

***********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 5

The Talk

“Really?” I paused. “You won’t?” I happily retorted.

“I won’t do it,” he promised.

I got up, and sighed. I looked down at my stomach, and saw that my hips widen gradually from the last hour, and that my abdomen grew two inches.

“What?!” I freaked out. “How’s that possible! Just last hour my abdomen was two inches smaller! And my hips, my hips widened!” I explained to Darryl in a nervous tone.

“Listen, Carissa you have to go home. Tyler has to take care of you. I’m not capable of bringing you to the hospital, if something were to happen. You’re going to have to call Tyler to come and pick you up,” he told me.

“No, I won’t do it! I need to stay here and nurse you! You’re not healthy, Darryl!” I shrieked.

“What’s more important? Your baby or me?” he questioned. I stood there in silence. He got me there. I mean, they were both equally important! But, I guess my child was more important to me, for I created him with the love of my life.

“Okay, are you going to be okay?” I asked.

“I’ll be fine,” he replied casually.

“You’re for sure not going to commit suicide?!” I started to raise my voice.

“Cross my heart,” he crossed his heart with his thumb.

“Okay, I need to call Tyler!” I stumbled as I jogged to the place where the hotel phone stood. I picked it up, and dialed Tyler’s number.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Tyler!” I jumped. “Tyler you got to come and pick me up. Listen, I talked Darryl out of committing suicide. He’s not going to do it! But in the past hour, my abdomen grew two inches, and my hips widened… a lot!” I explained.

“Okay, I’ll be there soon!” he panicked. He hung up, and then I slipped on my shoes carefully, so I wouldn’t cause the baby any harm as I bent over. When I stood up slowly from putting on my shoes, I gave a big hug to Darryl and kissed his cheek.

“Stay strong, okay?” I murmured.

“I will,” he paused. “For you.”

I smiled, tears in my eyes, when all of a sudden pain jabbed my gut. “Oh Lord!” I screamed as I held my abdomen. What was happening?

Darryl helped me over to the couch, and poured me a glass of water as quick as his body could move. He handed it to me, and I gulped it down quickly. Soon it won’t be water that I’m gulping down.

I sighed after I chugged the glass of water, and laid back into the comfy couch. “Are you okay?” he wondered.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine,” I huffed.

“I’m going to go back home in a couple of days,” he told me. “I’ll catch an early flight.” He totally changed the subject.

“Good,” I kissed him. He helped me back up, and helped me to the door.

“Do you need help down to the lobby?” he asked.

“Nah, I’ll be fine,” I told him as I opened the door. “Bye, Darryl. Hope to see you soon.”