The Wedding

GUYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSS!!!

I cannot even express my anger with myself that I've left you for so long without a chapter!

I am so sorry! :$

So, anyway, this is the wedding chapter, So enjoy! Oh yeah and this is chapter 15 ;p

I will be posting Play With Me later, so check that out as well.

Comment, vote, fan, and like!! <3

***********************

Chapter 15

The Wedding

My alarm clock rang, and I rubbed my eyes. I snaked my arm across the bed, feeling Tyler's back. I remembered last night, the movies and the preparations. Now I have rested, not sleeping, but keeping my eyes shut and resting for the big day. I smile corrupted at the corner of my lips knowing that he is my groom, and today is our wedding day.

The wedding.

I quickly shifted my eyes over to the clock. 7:45 am.

I quickly got out of bed, and ran over to Calvin's room. I walked in, and saw him chewing on a his favourite toy. He looked at me, and smiled. He's such a happy baby.

I smiled back at him, and enveloped him in a hug, picking him up and bringing him to my chest. I walked out of the room, and into the living room, when I saw a crowd of people burst through my door, one of them giving orders.

It was Mel, and a team of stylists, makeup artists, hair dressers, seamstresses. I smiled and rolled my eyes as she looked at me, and smiled. "Morning bride. Ready to be pumped up, and stunning?"

I let out a chuckle and nodded my head, even more excited now that I have professionals working on me. "What about Calvin?"

Tyler walked through the room, and snaked his arms around my waist, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. "I'll take care of him," he smiled a sexy smile and gently grabbed Calvin out of my arms and into his. "Have fun babe," he pressed his lips to mine, giving me a small kiss.

Mel gave me a sweet look, and I called out to Tyler "I love you!"

"Okay, so first we put on the dress. So, chop chop! Ladies, show her her dress," Mel ordered the seamstresses.

"Hi, I'm Catie, this is Margaret, this is Lucy, and this is Patty. This is your dress," the nice woman smiled, and unzipped the black coating that coated my dress. It fell to the floor, and there stood my dress. It was beautiful. Tears prickled my eyes, and I didn't try to hold them back. I just let them flow down my face.

"It's beautiful," I whispered as Mel comforted me, we both stared at it as the seamstresses were taking it off the hanger.

The led me into my room, and stripped me down to my bra and underwear. They helped me in it, fixing little pieces of cloth that hung from it, making sure it was perfect.

The tears came back again when I saw how gorgeous I look in it. I wiped them away, and Mel came into the room and gave me a hug. "You look stunning," she commented, and call the hair dresser.

"This is Millie," she told me, and I shook Millie's hand. "Hello Millie."

"Hello," she smiled. "Congratulations," she smiled even bigger.

"Thank you," I blushed, and then Millie brought me into the washroom.

"Okay, so close your eyes, and I will make your hair gorgeous," she said, and I slowly closed my eyes. I felt my hair getting pinned, snipped, braided.