Trigger

Heyylloooo everyone (:

This is chapter 11... Sorry I didn't upload last week ):

Comment, vote, fan, and like (Y)

************************

Chapter 11

Trigger

We cuddled the rest of the night. He had his arms wrapped around me, and my face was in his neck.

"Babe?" I called out.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"I'm thinking that I should call my mom..." I trailed off.

Silence.

"Why would you do that? She betrayed you, remember? She kicked you out," he reminded me.

"I know..." I paused. "But she's my mother. I want our child to have at least ONE grandparent," I explained.

"Me too. But if I were you, I wouldn't dare. She's going to hang up on you. If she had the damn courage to kick you out of your own house, then she'll have the fucking courage to hang up on you," he recited.

"I'll give it a go," I told him. "You never know. She might come to her nasty senses," I spat.

"Alright," he said in an annoyed tone. He slowly closed his eyes, and we both rested until it was 9:36 in the morning.

I poured him a glass of water, and I poured myself one, also.

He woke up and came over to the breakfast bar.

"Hey," I slyly said. "I poured you some water."

"Thanks," he mumbled as he gulped it down. "You look beautiful today," he winked.

I smiled, turning my head sheepishly. "Thanks."

Awful silence took place in the room.

He drank all of his water, while I took small sips of mine.

"So... What do you want to do today?" I asked.

He didn't answer.

"Okay, what's your problem?" I hissed.

"I don't have one," he growled through clenched teeth. He then sighed, releasing his jaw from the tightness. "Carry, I just don't think you should call your mother."

I stared at him. "Maybe it's for the better," I suggested.

"Or maybe it's for the worse," he said firmly.

I blinked twice. "God, you say it with so much negativity. Can you just give her a chance? Telling her that I was a vampire was way too much for her at the time, that's all. My dad came to fucking visit, and then we come along telling her that I'm a vampire now! Obviously she's going to go crazy," I recited.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. It's your choice." And then with swift movement he shut the front door behind him.

I was going to go run after him and stop him... But I'm too lazy, especially with the baby.

The baby.

I'm going to deliver the baby in less then a week.

And at that second, as if I triggered it, I had horrible abdomen pains.

And then after a few seconds, water escaped me and splashed to the floor.

My water broke.

I'm going into labour.

Tears sprang to my eyes.

No, not now. Not like this. Not with Tyler gone. Who the fuck knows where he is?!

It's too soon! It's as if I triggered it! Saying the baby was coming in a week? I fucking triggered it!

I cried out in pain and clutched my abdomen.

I let out an ear piercing screech.

And then, in came Tyler plowing through the shoes and jackets, running towards me, fear wiped across this face.

It was like doves flying over his head, and opera music playing. He was like my prince charming, coming to save me.

Tyler held me. "Carissa what's wrong?!"

And then he stepped in a puddle of water. His eyes bulged.

"Oh sweet Jesus," he whispered as he hulled me out of the house. He brought me over to his car, and buckled my seat belt.

"Brace yourself Carissa," he huffed and puffed, starting the car. "Tonight, your going to be a mom."

***

Tyler's P.O.V:

The doctors and nurses all surrounded Carissa, as if she was having some spasm. She was crying out in pain, and the only thing I could do for my baby is hold her hand.

I squeezed it tight and she pushed. "Your doing great Carissa! Keep on pushing!" I encouraged her.

She screamed very loud, like she was getting stabbed in the heart.

Tears welled up in my eyes. My love is in pain.

I shook it away. I can't be a wuss. My fiancé is about to give birth to my child.

Our child.

***

After hours of Carissa in labour, our baby finally came out.

The doctors took the baby away to go wipe the blood off of it.

Carissa was huffing and puffing, completely out of breath.

"Good job," I winked.

She smiled. "I love you."

And then she pressed her lips to mine. We both quickly released when we heard the doctor coming back, with our baby bawling its eyes out in his hands.

"Carissa and Tyler Hunter?" The doctor called out.

We both looked up at him. "Here is your new baby boy."

And at that moment, I felt like a new man.

A baby boy. That I can play sports with and watch games and play video games with.

A baby boy.

I'm a father now.

I am a new man.

And I have a beautiful wife, and a beautiful baby boy.

Carissa's P.O.V:

I wept and wept and kissed my new baby boy.

I'm a mother now.

He was beautiful, with eyes like his fathers, and hair like mine. He had Tyler's features, except my long brown wavy hair.

I looked up at Tyler. He couldn't get his eyes off our baby boy.

I smiled. "So, what do you want to name him?" I whispered, giggling.

Tyler shook his head, his eye bulging in amazement. "I don't know. There's so many names to choose from."

I looked back down at the baby. "What about..."

Tyler cut me off, "Cody!"

I stared at him. "Cody? No thanks."

Tyler bit his lip.

"What about... Calvin?" I suggested.

Tyler nodded. "That's an amazing name. And it suits him, too. So, shall it be Calvin?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah," I smiled sweetly.

And then, our baby Calvin smiled at me, and then giggled a bit.

And at that moment I froze.

"Oh my God," I gasped, whispering.

"What is it?" Tyler asked protectively.

"Calvin's a vampire."