The moonlight dinner

HEEYYYY GUYS! THIS IS BOOK TWO OF THE FANGS SERIES!!!!!!!!! <3

Well, I hope you enjoy this book, I have LOTS of ideas, so that's good! Well, comment, vote, fan, and like... I want you guys to tell me how I did! Oh, and by the way, this is chapter 1... OF COURSE :P

I DEDICATE THIS WHOLE ENTIRE BOOK TO MY HUNDI BUDDY, EMILYHEARTRED! THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME, EM! I LOVE YOUU!!!!!!! <333

**************************************************************************************************************

Tears

Chapter 1

The Moonlight Dinner

Carissa’s P.O.V:

I didn’t have any words to say. My answer was yes, but I was speechless. This is such a romantic way to propose; your girlfriend is stuck in another country across the world for weeks, and you miss her so much you decide to propose to her.

This is the man I want to be with my entire life.

I want to be with him for eternity.

“Yes!” I shouted as he got up and I hugged him tight. He hugged back, and I nuzzled into his shoulder pocket.

“I love you,” I murmured.

“I love you more,” he said as he left a small trail of kisses down my neck.

I shivered in happiness, and he told me, “You know, when you told me that you weren’t going to get married in a long time in the shower I was so scared,” he explained.

“Well, you’re the love of my life, and this is a one-time offer. Of course I’m going to take it,” I told his as he slowly moved in- inch by inch, to kiss me.

“Carissa, I am so sorry that we broke up before.”

“Forget about it, that was the past. Let’s just think about the future,” I told him with a little wink.

“I love your winks,” he moaned.

“I love the way you smile.”

He finally pressed his lips to mine, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He cupped my butt, and I moaned through the kiss.

He released, and asked, “So how many kids are we going to have?”

“I don’t know, it depends how many times I get horny,” I told him.

“I can use a condom,” he reminded me.

“True, well I want four kids, but I think that’s too much,” I explained.

“Four is perfect,” he mumbled with his beautiful smile.

He let me down, and grabbed my hand. He held it out, and I straightened my fingers. He slowly slid the beautiful diamond ring all the way to the end of my finger.

“It’s beautiful,” I said while turning my hand in different directions to see when the diamonds sparkle.

“There’s forty two diamonds in the oval,” he explained.

“Forty two- are you nuts Tyler?! How much was this?!” I exclaimed.

“I don’t need to tell you that, you’re my fiancé. I won’t tell you how much your beautiful ring costs.”

I groaned, and kissed the ring. “I love it,” I grinned.

“Good.”

Then, it hit me. I have to go back to school tomorrow! It’s Monday tomorrow!