In The Future

Hiiii everyone (:

This is chapter 12... I will be moving on with the story, not just them sitting at home :p

I hope you enjoy, comment, vote, fan, and like!! :D

*********************

Chapter 12

In the Future

"T-Tyler," I stuttered. "Calvin... He's a, a vampire," I spat it out. It was like it was tied to my tongue, and I just couldn't say it.

Tyler's big eyes widened. He opened Calvin's mouth. He started at the little fangs that shone out of his cute little mouth.

"He already has teeth... And fangs," he gulped.

Silence entered the room. After a while, Tyler spoke again. "Well... We're going to have to teach him how to hunt at a young age... But for now we're going to need to hunt blood for him," he explained.

I shook my head. This was all too fast. But then again, what do I expect? Both Tyler and I are vampires... So I guess it was sbound to happen. We just really never thought of it.

"He's such a beautiful baby," the doctor came in. "What's his name?"

"Calvin," I smiled. I made sure Calvin wouldn't open his mouth.

"It was miraculous, Mrs. Hunter. There wasn't one speck of blood during the delivery, nor was the baby crying! I was so amazed. I ran some tests on you, just to make sure everything was okay. They'll come in soon."

My eyes bulged and I craned my neck over to Tyler. I chewed on my lower lip. "Hm... Okay, sounds good Doc."

He left the room. "Tests?! Tyler this isn't good!"

He started into space. "I know," he finally answered.

"So what, are you just going to sit there like an idiot and stare into space?! Do something!" I shouted.

He snapped out of it. "Babe, they can't find out nothing, since you don't have a drop of blood in your body... Except the blood you devour. Everything will be fine," he insured.

"Promise?"

"Promise." And then he pressed his lips against mine.

After a few hours, the doctor came in. "Mrs. Hunter... It's weird. It apparently said that you have no blood in your body. I do not understand how this is possible, but you seem to be fine. Our machines must be jammed. So, if there is any problems, come into emergency RIGHT away... Clear?"

I nodded my head firmly, holding Calvin tight to my chest.

"Okay. I'll let you enjoy your baby."

He walked out of the room. For the next few hours, the only thing that was on mine and Tyler's mind, was Calvin. Our new baby boy that we would love, and cherish forever.

*****One year later*****

A year later, and all is well. Mine and Tyler's wedding was going to be in a few weeks. Everything was set up. I was healthy. Tyler was healthy. And Calvin, who had turned one a few days ago, was a very happy, healthy baby.

"Tyler! You gotta go hunt for Calvin again! He's hungry!" I called out from Calvin's bedroom.

Tyler came into the room. "Sh, baby don't worry 'bout it, ill take care of it. You go to Melissa's house... Get things ready for the Wedding. I'm going to pay Matthew a visit later on... See what he's done."

He pressed his lips to mine. "Okay."

I grabbed my purse, and slipped on my shoes. I got in the car, and drove to Melissa's house. Both Melissa and Darryl moved to Phoenix... Because, well, not to long ago, they got married.

I was happy for them, I really was. But I feel that they were forced to by their parents. They are always arguing and fighting over the littlest things.

I arrived at Mel's and Darryl's. I knocked on the door.

Darryl opened it. "Carissa! Hey," he kissed me on the cheeks, and I kissed back. His cute British accent flowed through my ears like wind chimes. "Come on in."

I stepped inside their small house. "Is Mel home? I was hopping to get some things done for the wedding..."

"Ah! Yes, the wedding! I cannot wait. But I still can't believe that son of a gun fiancée of yours didn't ask me to be his best man! But I can't blame him. He does have other closer friends."

I tuned out Darryl as he babbled on. Then, I saw Melissa on the couch, drinking a glass of wine.

"Carry! Hey baby dolls! How's everything?" She asked as she hugged me. "How's our little Calvin?"

Melissa and Darryl are Calvin's Godparents.

"He's good... Same old same old. He's growing up too fast!" We all laughed. "Mel, I gotta talk to you about something."

"Sure anything... Lets go up to my room."

So, we trotted up to Melissa's and Darryl's room. We sat on the bed.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Mel... I feel like something's changed for me and Tyler..." I trailed off.

"Oh no," Mel sighed. "No, not before your wedding! Your not thinking of leaving him... Are you?!"

I giggled. "No Mel... Calm down. It's just... Ever since Calvin's arrival, I feel like we've spread more apart... Doing separate things. Not like before Calvin came along. I still love him to bits, and I also love Calvin to bits... But it's just not the same... Spark."

She looked down at the bed sheets. "Carry, every relationship's like that, don't you know? Once another member of the family comes along... The family becomes bigger, and not all the love is towards you two, but Calvin, also. Tyler still loves you as much as he did a year ago, and you do, too. Trust me Car, I know you too well... Your just confused," she recited.

"You really think so?" I looked up into her eyes.

"I know so," she said firmly, embracing me. "Don't think about that stuff. Just think about your duties... Cleaning, feeding everyone... And loving Calvin... AND Tyler."

I smiled. "Okay, thanks Mel," I smiled sweetly.

"Anytime. Now, lets talk about the wedding!"

"Lets," I smiled big.

And the rest of the afternoon, I listened to Melissa babble on about the wedding... And I tuned her out. Because I was thinking of the good old times, compared to now.

And when I come to think of it...

I like now better.

*************************

'Kay guys so sorry I rushed it... It's just the book needs to move on cuz it's already chapter 12 :p

Comment, vote, fan, and like! Tell me how I did (:

xoxo redhearts111