Courage

Hey guys! This is chapter 4!!!!!!! Sorry I didn't post in a long time! 

Comment, vote, fan, and like! Thank you all! <3

*************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4

Courage

Tyler smirked a bit, loosening on his grip on my forearms. “Suicide? Yeah, my ass,” he snorted.

“Tyler! Your acting like this is a joke! Well guess what, it’s not! He’s my best friend, alright! I love him as much as I love you, and-,” Tyler interrupted me.

You love him as much as you love me?” he repeated, heart-broken.

“Since you’re being a selfish dick right now, then yes!” I shouted.

He tapped his right foot hard on the marble floor, and chewed on his inner cheek. “If that’s how you feel, then how about you go marry your little British piece of shit friend Darryl?” he muttered through clenched teeth.

I clung onto his chest, feeling his muscles. I sighed, the tears falling from my eyes. “I lost you once, and that will never happen again,” I stood on my tippy toes and gently placed my lips on mine, my lips all sticky from the tears, that it was hard to release the kiss. “But you got to help me,” I sighed.

“I will help you,” he promised, wrapping his arms around my waist. “I just didn’t like what you said.”

“Okay, I’m so very sorry,” I didn’t really mean it. “Now what can I do?” I asked. Tyler looked all around us, and sighed.

“First, we should get out of the hallway, since a lot of people are starring at us. Second, just hop in my car,” he smiled. I jumped into his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist as he cupped my butt.

“Thank you,” I whispered in his ear as I nibbled on it. High school kids were staring at as like no tomorrow. I scowled at all of them, showing that I was annoyed with them.

Tyler put me in the passenger seat of his car, and started to drive out of the school parking lot.

“Oh shit, Tyler we just ditched school! We’ll get in trouble!” I gasped.

“No one will notice, the bell hasn’t rung yet,” he shook his head in disappointment at my epic fail. The bell suddenly rang as we exited the school parking lot. Tyler zoomed down the busy street, and my phone started to ring.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Carissa, it’s Darryl,” he silently croaked.

“Darryl! What’s the matter? I’m coming soon!” I yelped.

“I’m in Phoenix,” he started. “I forgot to tell you.”

“Great! Alright! Where are you?!” I cried out, not caring why he’s in Phoenix.

“I think… I think I’m on 3456 Vently street,” he slurred his words, getting quieter and quieter.

“I know where that is! I’ll be there soon! Wait, you’re in a hotel?” I asked, raising my eyebrow. I stared down Tyler, as he stared down me.

“Yes,” his voice cracked.

“Okay, which hotel?” I roared.

“Georgia Bay hotel,” he mumbled.

“Alright, I’ll be there soon! Hang in there buddy!”

I told Tyler all of the details. “Why do you think he’s in Phoenix?” I asked.