Goodbye

Hey hey guys

This is chapter 13... Hope you enjoyyyy!

Comment, vote, fan, and like (:

**********************

Chapter 13

Goodbye

"So, I got big plans for your wedding. It's going to be perfect. And you, my dear, are going to look stunning. And Tyler, he's going to look handsome as ever," she recited.

I nodded my head, smiling from the excitement.

I looked at the time. "Oh, shit! Mel, I gotta go. Thanks for everything, bye!"

And then from my vampire speed, I rushed out the door and to the car. I drove home, thinking of my lovely family.

I stepped into the house, seeing Tyler feeding blood to Calvin from a bottle. I rolled my eyes. "Honey, isn't that his like... Fifth one today?"

"Ah shut up," he joked, and let Calvin handle it himself. "You know our little guy is going to start growing and aging more rapidly now since he hit one year old," Tyler explained.

I shrugged my shoulders. "If that's the way it goes, then that's the way it goes. Now come here and give me a kiss," I murmured seductively.

He giggled. "Not now, Carry. I have to go give Calvin a bath. Wanna come?"

I scowled. "Um... Not now? So what, I'm your second now?" I snapped.

He sighed. "No honey, it's just... I gotta give him a bath. Understand?"

I rolled my eyes. Fine, if I'm your second, them you'll be my fucking second."

With one swift movement, Calvin was in my arms in no time, and I strutted all the way to the bathroom, and turned on the water.

I finished giving Calvin a bath, and Tyler walked in. "Baby?"

I rolled my eyes, wrapping the towel around Calvin's body and picking him up. "What?" I hissed.

He snaked his arms around my waist, and I slapped them away. "Don't touch me."

He whimpered. "Oh what are you, a fucking dog?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Here, take your fucking child, and go dress him into a new pair of clothes."

He scowled at me. "What on earth is your damn problem?"

I sighed. "I don't know. You know what? We need to talk. Dress Calvin, put him in his crib, and meet me in your room."

I walked out of the bathroom. He stood there, clueless.

The time came where Tyler entered the room. He sat beside me, and hoisted me up onto his lap. He then placed his hands on my breasts and started to massage them.

"Ty, stop," I grumbled.

"No," his vampire took over. He had me locked in this position.

"So what'd you want to me about?" He turned back to himself.

I sighed in relief. "Ty, ever since Calvin's arrived, things changed between us. When you touch kiss... It's not the same... Spark."

"Every time I see you, I fall in love with you again," he whispered in my ear, still massaging my breasts.

I blushed. How sweet is that? "Ty, I love you so much, but I'm sorry, I don't know what I'm going through... Maybe it's the stress from the wedding and Calvin... Uh, I dunno. I'm sorry babe. I fall in love with you every time I see you, too."