Pandemonium

Disclaimer;
Since mock websites are becoming more common unfortunately, I have to give the disclaimer that this story is only being published on Wattpad, if you see it anywhere else let me know so I can warn my followers and also be aware that it could make your device vulnerable to malware.
—————————————————

"Hurry up Freya, you're so slow", Clary said.

"I'm wearing six inch heels", Freya said, complaining.

Simon, Clary and Freya were on their way to Pandemonium. Simon hated it. But Clary and Freya loved going there, they both found it interesting. Interesting was definitely the best way to put it. It was like Freya was drawn to it, but she didn't know why.

Freya was just behind Simon and Clary in the line. In front of her friends was a weird boy with blue hair, and odd bright green eyes- she would have sworn they had just flickered a dark cloudy grey colour.

Must be contacts, she thought. Freya noticed Clary was staring at the boy too.

"You and Clary find the same guy hot, drama", Simon said in a condescending tone.

"He's not hot, he's weird, and he's carrying a knife", Freya said.

"You're crazy", Simon said, smirking.

"Nothing new", Clary said, also smirking.

The guy with blue hair must have heard her, he turned around and looked at her suspiciously, and curiously before entering the club, his eyes still lingering on Freya.

"Come on then", Clary said, practically dragging distracted Freya inside.

The club had odd dim lighting, and the smoke machine must have malfunctioned, the atmosphere felt tense and eerie- it gave Freya, cemetery vibes. Freya shivered.

There was the usual, strange odd looking people with coloured hair, and strangely coloured eyes. Band geeks with cheap discoloured clip in hair extensions, and over washed, faded band t-shirts. There was a couple making out passionately in the corner.

Freya, saw a blond guy, with weird tattoos, talking to some tall dark haired guy. They were both carrying glowing swords. Freya rubbed her eyes.

She was definitely going crazy. Recently she had been seeing very odd, unexplainable things.

"Freya, did you hear me?", Clary said.

"Yeah", she responded, bluntly.

"Sure", Clary replied.

Freya could still see the weird blond guy, now approaching a storage room.

"I'm going to go look at something", her and Clary said at the same time.

"Be quick", Simon said, rolling his eyes, and eyeing them both suspiciously. He wore a faded black t-shirt, that said 'I love New York', and his Harry Potter styled glasses were falling off of his nose.

Freya and Clary walked in the same direction and both opened the door.

"Did you see those weird people come in here?", Freya asked.
Clary nodded.

They both stepped into the storage room. It was littered with plastic cups, and there were loose wires surrounding the whole place. A faded yellow danger sign was plastered on the back of the door. There was a broken disco ball, abandoned and laying lonely. And there was a muffle of voices, and a group of people who looked their age, carrying sharp swords.

Freya and Clary saw the blond guy hold a sword to the blue haired guys neck.

"Are there any more of you?", he said.

"Any more of who?", the boy asked.

The blond guy cut the blue haired boy on the cheek, and the boy shrieked.

"What are you doing!", Clary screamed, walking towards the group huddled around the blue haired guy.

"You can't go around murdering people!", Clary said.

"Where did this mundane come from?", a girl with long black hair snapped.

"This, little girl, is not a person!", the blond haired boy shrieked.

"It's a demon", he added.

"Shut up Jace", the dark haired girl said.

"Who are you?", Jace asked.

At that moment, the boy or what looked like a boy, shape shifted into an ugly deformed creature and scuttled towards Jace. It bit Jace in the arm, but Jace stabbed it. The creature coughed up a thick black liquid, and disappeared, folding in on itself.

"Look what you did, mundane", the dark haired boy said bitterly. Clary ran away towards the door, but Freya saw something loop around Clary's wrist.

"Ouch", Clary said.

"Not so fast mundane", the dark haired girl said.

"Let her go, Isabelle", Jace said.
Clary rubbed her arm, and glared at Freya.

"Freya they're crazy, we need to call the police!", Clary said.

"Clary, that thing, clearly wasn't human", Freya said.

"It was, that guy stabbed him", Clary said.

Freya looked up and the blond guy- Jace-was staring at both of them.

"Who are you?", he asked Freya.

"Freya", she said.

"No mundane can see through a demon shape shifter glamour even if they had the sight", the dark haired girl said, crossing her arms.

"What the hell are you both going on about?", Freya asked.

"Let's go Clary", Freya said.

Clary had already had already left the room. Abandoning Freya.

"Your little mundane friend can go but not you", the dark haired boy said.

"What the hell, you're all crazy", Freya said.

Freya felt something tight tugged at her arm. A gold metal whip wrapped tightly around her wrist.

"You're all weirdos!", Freya screamed.

"I didn't see anything, you can let me go!", Freya shrieked.

"She's annoying", Isabelle said.

"Very annoying, right Alec?", Jace asked.

"Lets take her to Hodge", Alec said.

"Who are you people? What thing did I just see? And I'm not going anywhere with any of you", she said.

"All the stories are true, vampires, werewolves, warlocks, demons, angels. We are shadowhunters, we protect mundanes from demons, what you saw was a shapeshifting demon", Jace said.

"Also, you have no choice but to come with us", he added.