The storm

Freya's POV- first person
Storm. What do you immediately think of when you hear that word? I think of a reckoning, an unexplainable trouble, ready to hit your life like a tidal wave.
A storm was heading my way. And Jace is going to be at the centre of the chaos to be.
It's been two weeks since my 'vision', if that's what you want to call it. I've avoided Jace like the plague, and I've managed to make up with Clary.
I heard a knock on my door, and I was snapped out of my reverie, when I saw Jace at the door, my heart quadrupled it's pace.
"Freya, Simon he", Jace said.
No! No! Simon! What about Simon?
"He... valentine", Jace said.
I started to panic, I tried to exit the room but Jace pulled me back.
"Hodge said you're not allowed to leave your room and asked me to watch you", Jace said.
Deja vu overcame me. I had been thinking, overthinking, stressing about how to prevent this Jace situation from taking place. I knew what I had to do. It hurt me, I didn't want to... to break up with him.
"I'm breaking up with you Jace", I said bluntly, my voice void of any emotion.
"You, no, Frey, but why..", Jace said, to say heartbroken was the look on his face, he looked distraught. His features were clouded with confusion and anger.
"Why! Why? I love you Frey, f*ck, is it not enough for you, I've done everything for you, I've followed stupid little clary around, to help her find her mom, I've", Jace said.
"One word", I said.
"What?", Jace asked.
"Valentine", Freya said.
Jace looked bewildered, and shocked.
"How?", Jace said.
Freya ran for the door, but Jace hauled her back.
"How?", Jace asked.
"Let me guess, I wouldn't understand", I said.
"You... let me explain", Jace said.
"Alec! Isabel", I was interrupted by Jace covering my mouth with his hand.
He removed it, and he leaned in and kissed me on the forehead.
"I'll tell you everything...", he said.
"I broke up with you, don't touch me!", I shrieked.
Jace looked taken aback.
"Listen...", Jace said.
The room suddenly became a blur and swirl. It looks like, you can't escape the future, your fate, no matter how hard you try.
Author's note
Hey y'all, sorry it's such a short chapter! I've been super busy with studying!
Alec and Freya? Jace and Freya are history? Or are they?
Vote and comment!