Agony

Freya's POV (first person)
I woke up with an agonising headache. I rubbed my temples to ease the splitting migraine.
My eyes wondered around the small room. I was laying down on a narrow, slim bed.
I slowly got up, and walked towards the rickety ageing door.
I tried to push it open, but it didn't budge. Realisation instantly hit me. Jace. Where is he? Jace.... I broke up with Jace...
I heard the door rattle and I lunged for the narrow bed. Jace walked in and shut the door, before putting a rune on it.
"You're awake", Jace said, he sounded distant.
"What did you do?", I asked, already knowing the answer.
"Freya, look, my father... I was on patrol two days ago, till Valentine found me, and he explained everything to me, he had to stage his death in Idris, because someone threatened him, I.... and he asked me to bring you to him, so he could question you about the mortal cup", Jace said.
"Wow, how interesting, so you're a traitor, hmmm, your father unjustly killed mine, and you're a f*cking coward!", I shrieked.
"You have to understand...", Jace said.
"Alec would never do that to me... Clary was right about you, you stupid egotistical jerk!", I shrieked.
"You're, you're.... so...", I said.
"And I fell in love with you, of all people", I said bitterly.
"You.... you broke up with me", Jace said, evidently coming to the realisation that I had broken up with him. I couldn't be with him, not now, and not ever. However my heart, and mouth betrayed me.
"I... not exactly", I said.
I explained everything to him, and so did he.
"So.... we're still", Jace said.
"I don't.... I mean.... I can't seem to word it right, but I still want you to be my...", my words were cut off by Jace leaning in and kissing me.
He kissed me feverishly.
We both pulled apart, and panted, gasping for air.
"Frey....", Jace said.
"Say something", he said.
"I want you to still be my boyfriend...", I said.
"I would gladly be your boyfriend again", he said, grinning from ear to ear.
I slowly stood up, and padded towards the door.
Step one, fool Jace. Check.
Step two, save Simon.
Step three, kill valentine.