Confused.

Freya's POV (first person)
I woke up, with a terrible headache. And a bad, irking feeling that today was going to be a bad day.
I quickly got changed, and decided to train. It was 4 am, but why the hell not. What's the worse that could happen?
I had been punching the swinging plastic thing for three hours. I was exhausted. Beyond exhausted.
I scrambled to my room, to be met by a shirtless, smirking Jace. I swear, I loved this boy way too much.
"Jacey", I said.
"Finally decided to train, I see?", Jace asked.
"What are you doing here?", I asked.
"Nothing", he said, before kissing me.
I'm literally Elena Gilbert 2.0, at this point. I loved Jace. But....

Alec's POV (first person)
Jace was my parabatai. We were brothers. Warriors.
But I've never felt so bitter and jealous towards anybody but him. Till a few days ago.
It was when nobody talked to Freya, and I decided to check on her...
When I was with her I just felt free... I felt different, I felt comforted.
With the whole Valentine, Jonathan thing going on I tried to be there for her when I could.
She drives me insane. All my thoughts circulate around making her happy.
I remember when we were talking about the future. She said, 'I want to be with someone who loves me for who I am, not someone who puts me in danger'. It felt like a dig at Jace at the time, but I had an strong sense it had a double meaning, and I wanted to get to the bottom of it.
"Alec- are you daydreaming?", Freya said whilst giggling.
"Nope", I lied, failing miserably.
"Are you dreaming about me?", she asked.
"No...", I said.
She poked my nose and whispered, 'alright hot stuff'.
"What kind of guys do you go for?", I stupidly blurted out, like the Id*ot I am.
"Bad boys, cliche huh", she said.
"I'm a very 'bad boy'", I joked.
"You're hot... I'll give th... oooops, hi Jacey", she said.
"Stop calling me that", he huffed.
He narrowed his eyes at me, which was my cue to exit.
As I left Freya's room, I bumped into the oh so graceful Clary (or betrayer- Freya's favourite nickname for her).
"Clary", I said.
"Yes", she replied.
"How do I...", I asked.
"Don't ...don't waste your time on Freya", she said.
"Can I help you Clary?", I asked.
The nerve Clary had. Before when Jace and Freya started dating Clary and me hanged out a bit. She was alright, but she would constantly yap about how much she hated Freya. Let's say that got annoying.
"Yes..... I.... my mom is still missing, and I think I may have found a way to find her, but I need your help", she said.
"How about you ask Jace?", I suggested.
I felt sympathetic for Clary, truly. But the way she treated Freya, especially after all that had happened, it irked me, and rubbed me the wrong way.
"His whole world revolves around Freya", Clary said.
"What about Freya?", Jace interrupted.
"Forget I said anything", Clary whispered.
"I heard you, Clary, and yes you're right, about my world revolving around Freya.... good luck finding your mom, without my help", he sneered.
"Jace..... you're doing the most", I said.
"Does it look like I give a sh*t", he said, before storming off.
I caught up with Clary.
"I'll help", I said.
"At least someone is not wrapped around Freya's little finger", she muttered under her breath.
Today was going to be an extremely long day, you know, with fraternising with Freya's enemy.
Freya's POV (first person)
"Jace, you should help her", I said.
"No, and you can't make me", he huffed, acting like a 2 year old.
"Jace..... seriously", I begged.
"No.... especially after what that b*tch has done to you", Jace said.
Before I could reply, he continued.
"You don't think I know you Freya, do you think I'm stupid. I know how much it has affected you, since Clary has seemed to start hating your guts. You don't think I know that you were secretly crying yourself to sleep", Jace said bitterly.
"But..", I protested.
"No buts, Freya.... to be honest I couldn't care less about Clary, or her stupid problems", Jace huffed.
"Why are you doing the most?", I asked.
"If doing the most is protecting you, so be it", Jace huffed.
Mmhmm.
"Whatever make you sleep at night, Jacey", I said.
I started to lace my leather boots, and Jace arched his eyebrow.
"You know you're not allowed to leave the institute after the whole Valentine- England incident", Jace warned.
"I've been stuck in the institute for two weeks, have some sympathy, and I haven't seen Simon in forever", I said.
"Frey.... look... it's for the best", Jace said.
I got up, and walked out my room, towards the elevator.
"Alright, but I go with you", Jace said.
"Whatever floats your boat, mr.bossy pants", I said.
"What's it with you, and all the nicknames?", Jace asked.
"I don't know", I replied, whilst smirking.
"Sure, mrs.do everything on my own", Jace said.
"Shut up", I said.
Jace pushed me against the elevator door, and kissed me roughly.
We both pulled away, swollen lips, and out of breath.
"I'll never get enough of you", Jace said.
"Shut up", I repeated, whilst smiling brightly.