Bitter sweet

Alec's POV (first person)
It had been a long 2 weeks. With the two people I cared for the most missing, I was panicking.
My parabatai, and Freya, had disappeared. There was no way they were working with Valentine. Jace wouldn't do that, Freya wouldn't.
It hurts to even say her name.
My initial reaction to her disappearance was.... let's just say, I tore apart half of the institute, and New York trying to find her.
I was snapped out of my thoughts, when I heard shuffling and screaming coming from downstairs.
I quickly ran towards the lift, and when the door opened, I felt nauseous. An unconscious Simon, and a yelling angry Jace was what I saw.
"Jace, where is Freya?", I asked.
"I don't know, she was behind me, she was there, I'm going to kill him, if he hurts her, I will kill him?!", Jace exclaimed. His fist collided with the wall, leaving a dent, and an even more p*issed off, swearing Jace.
"Calm down", I said, cautiously approaching Jace.
Jace unexpectedly hugged me tightly and sobbed.
"She's, I can't l-lose h-her, I can't l-lose her", Jace stuttered, whilst shaking.
"Jace, nothing will happen to Freya, we will find her, and bring her home", I said.
"What happened?", I asked, unprepared for the answer.
Jace sank down dramatically on his knees, and sobbed.
"I didn't k-know h-he, I'm a f*cking idiot", he stuttered.
He slowly stood up, and sank onto a chair.
"Valentine's my father, he told me to bring him Freya, you have to understand I had just found out my father was still alive, after thinking I was alone in this world, I would have done anything to please him, Freya refused to say anything about the mortal cup, I think she knew something... I don't know..... when I saw the extents to which valentine would go to, I turned against him, we planned to save Simon, which we did, and escape, except, Frey is missing, and I'm losing my mind, and I'm going to...", Jace said.
I cut him off.
"You.... Jace, do you know where she might be?", I asked. Finding Freya was my main concern. The whole Valentine business could be dealt with afterwards.
"Possibly", Jace said.
***
Freya's POV (first person)
I woke up with a throbbing headache.
A tall, pale blonde, dark eyed boy, roughly around my age, was glaring at me.
"Sister, you're awake", he said.
"Cut the bull, asshole", I said bitterly. I sure as hell was not going to put up with any more of this, 'I'm your long lost sibling bull sh*t'.
"Excuse me", he said.
"You're f*cking excused", I said.
"Hot headed, hmm", he said.
"Great, I found out I have a so called 'sibling', who is a jerk, douche, a creep, and has odd mannerisms", I sneered.
He smirked.
"You're not a pathetic coward, like our mother, I see", he said.
"Never knew my mother, she died, my father, was Adrian Blossom, I don't know who the hell you are, but you're driving me insane", I said venomously.
"I am Jonathan, your mother was Adele Brightstar, and your father is Valentine", he said coldly.
No. This must be a joke.
I laughed nervously.
"Good Joke, but my father is not a psychotic killer, who murders innocents", I said.
"Your are like our mother, a shame", he said.
"Look, If your are my so called brother, and were raised by the thing that is called Valentine, you're a psychotic subhuman freak", I said.
Jonathan slowly approached me, and shoved me against the wall roughly. His eyes were pupil less, and black. He had a menacing smile plastered across his face, that would make the average person scream in horror.
I started to cough uncontrollably. I tasted a warm, bitter copper liquid in my mouth.
Jonathan crouched, and stared deeply into my lost soul.
"Freya, I would not advise you to be disrespectful, or make me angry", he said.
His eyes suddenly softened.
"I am not your average shadowhunter, don't underestimate me", I said.
Something pulsed out of my hands, and hit Jonathan, he was hurtling in the air.
I used his sudden shock to my advantage, and ran towards the door. I opened it, and ran, like my life depended on it, which it probably did.