And the game begins..

Freya's POV (first person)
Jonathan. Sh*t.
I slowly spun around.
"W-what are y-you?", I asked.
"Taking you home, father sent me to get you", Jonathan said.
I started to nervously laugh.
I grabbed Jace's hand, and we ran. We scrambled across a dried, withered field, till we noticed a large motorway.
"What do we do?", I asked, whilst regaining my breath.
I reached for Jace's stele, before I knew it, I was drawing an unknown rune in mid air.
A large, golden gateway, suddenly formed in front of me, and Jace grabbed my hand and we headed into the unknown.
Clary's POV(first person)
'It will always be Freya, never you'. Those seven words, destroyed me... I felt heartbroken, and betrayed.
I did make up with Freya, prior to her and Jace disappearing, but.... I knew it would just never be the same. People grow apart. That's life.
Simon's POV (first person)
My eyelids slowly fluttered open. I was breathing rather heavily. It felt as if my lungs were full of water.
"Simon!", Clary screamed.
"Where's Freya?", I asked.
"Does it matter?", Clary replied.
"What happened?", I asked.
"Well, Valentine captured you", Clary tried to explain till I cut her off.
"I know what happened to me... I was trying to say what has happened between us... me, you and Freya, we were all best friends", I explained.
"Sometimes people just drift apart", Clary replied whilst narrowing her eyes.
"Clary, Jace loves Freya, anyone can see that from the way he looks at her, sometimes we don't always get what we want, but that's life, look... if it was me, I'd know who I'd choose, it would be you, no questions asked, but if Jace can't see that he's not worth it, don't blame Freya", I said.
"I-I don't blame her, it's just..", Clary said.
"It's just.... no ones ever...", Clary continued.
"Oh", I said.
"Look, you are incredible, you're a catch", I said.
"I don't know how Jace could choose Freya", I said.
Clary smirked.
"You've definitely got a concussion", she murmured.
Freya's POV:
I landed on a cold hard stone floor, with a rune intricately etched on it. The New York institute. Home.
I felt someone shake my shoulders roughly, and I was snapped out of my reverie.
"Freya....", it was Jace.
"Yes", I said.
"What did you do?", Jace asked.
I noticed Alec and Isabelle were gazing at me, apprehension and confusion present in their glares.
"What do you mean 'what did I do' Jace?", I asked.
"The rune... the portal... how", Jace said.
I slowly got up, frustrated and annoyed. Today had been a long, gruelling day, and Jace pestering me, was adding to my increasing foul mood.
"I don't know, I wish I could tell you", I said, sarcasm dripping and inching my every word.
"Look, Frey... this is....it's important, for one, and not normal", Jace said.
"Well I guess I'm abnormal, maybe ask my father about my 'abilities', he was afraid of, wait... he's dead and wasn't really my father, and Valentine won't tell you anything, because he's a useless coward, so have fun finding out, because I for one, am not interested, and two, you interrogating me, is giving me a killer headache", I said.
"We're just trying to help", Alec said.
"And look at where that got you, on Valentine's hit list, I'm not going to stand around and watch the people I care about die, so I'll tell Valentine where the mortal cup is, and at least he won't kill you all", I snapped.

I stormed off. This whole situation was too overwhelming. Valentine. A cold hearted, hot headed killer. A good for nothing scum bag of a brother. Abilities I don't understand. Oh and my love life, is turning to a Romeo and Juliet tragedy, with Alec admitting he's in love with me.

I honestly could not relate to Elena from tvd (the vampire diaries), any more. Except she had feelings for Damon. Or Bella from twilight, with Edward and Jacob. Except, I don't have any feelings for Alec. I love Jace. This love triangle thing isn't going to end well for anybody.
I might as well call myself Freya Gilbert or Freya Swan from now on.
I heard several footsteps right behind me, and before I knew it, Jace swung me over his shoulder, and ran up to his room. Followed by Alec and Isabelle.
"What the hell Jace", I said.
"Is this a joke to you?", Jace asked.
"What is that supposed to mean? How could it be?", I said.
"Seriously, you would tell your father...", Jace sneered, before I cut him off.
"To save all of you, yes, in a heartbeat.... and don't call that thing my father... it wasn't that long ago, you thought that abomination was your father, and you acted like his lap dog, you put me in danger, just for Valentine's approval, if we're really questioning loyalty around here, we should question where you stand, Jace", I said bitterly.
I didn't just say that....
Jace's face instantly paled, and his eyes became watery. Several tears streamed down his face. Sh*t. What's wrong with me?
"You think I meant for anything to happen to you", Jace said, his voice was breaking.
I shrugged.
"We need to stop Valentine. All I was trying to say, was if I was given the choice to save all of you, or tell him where the cup was, he could have the goddamn cup for all I care, what's so hard to understand", I said, getting straight to the point. I could feel Jace's intense gaze on me, but I couldn't look at him. I couldn't.