The Institute

Clary burst into the storage room, to see what was taking Freya so long.

"Freya", Clary said.

"Clary, these weirdos won't let me leave", Freya said, rolling her eyes, and impatiently tapping her foot.

Clary saw the blond guy, Jace, whisper something into Freya's ear and he smirked. Freya's face paled.

"Let her go", Clary said.

"Her mundane friend is back Jace", Isabelle said.

Clary saw Jace whisper something else in Freya's ear, and Freya rolled her eyes and smirked.

"I'll be fine Clary", Freya said.

"I'm not leaving you alone with these strangers", Clary said.

"Go Clary, I'll call you later", Freya said.

"But", Clary protested.

"Seriously, Clary, go", she said.

"What do I tell Simon?", Clary asked.

"That I went home", she said.

"But your Dad left for his business trip last week", Clary said.

Clary saw Jace arch an eyebrow.

"Tell him that I went to stay with my aunt", She said.

"But..", Clary said.

"Just make something up Clary", Freya said.
****

Freya flipped her long dark hair out off her face, and tucked her overgrown fringe behind her ears.

Isabelle and Alec were far ahead, and she was stuck following Jace- aka mega jerk. He had told her at pandemonium, 'your friend should come as well', he also told her, 'you're pretty, I'll give you my number'. The audacity.

"What's your name?", he asked.

"Freya", she said bitterly.

"Pretty name", he said.

"What's your name?", she asked.
Freya was hiding a mark on her wrist that looked similar to the spirally tattoos these weirdos had. It had appeared whilst they were walking, and Freya was freaking out.

"Jace Wayland", he replied.

Jace suddenly stopped walking, and turned to face her. He was intensely gazing at Freya. He gently picked up her hand, and pulled at her sleeve.

"By the angel, a rune?", he looked beyond confused.

"But that wasn't there....", he continued.

"What is a rune?", she asked.

"Runes, gives shadowhunters special abilities, like being able to see through powerful glamours", he said.

"Like that demon thing", Freya asked.

"Exactly", he said.

Freya was wearing a plaid shirt wrapped around her waist, an oversized baggy t-shirt, overalls, and six inch heels. Freya was not much taller than Clary. She was 5 ft 1. She had a slight figure, and was very curvy.

Jace traced his hands over her arms.

"Runes you've used in the past, leave a faint mark behind", he said, whilst tracing his finger lightly over her arms, another mark suddenly appeared.

"What the heck?", Freya said.

"We need to get you to the institute, and now, this is warlock magic at play", he said.