Six

—-(Y/N)'s Pov—-

I was walking in the hallways going to my room, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to meet dark, gray eyes. His face was so close. I could feel his breath tickling my lips.

"What's wrong?" I say looking in his eyes. He backed up and cleared his throat.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to get that close." He said looking everywhere else but me again.

"It's alright. Need anything?" I say bluntly.

"Actually." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Would you like to get tea with me tomorrow? We have another off day."

I stare at him for a second before saying, "Ok. I'll go with you."

"Really? You don't have to if you don't want to." He says finally looking at me.

"Hey, do you want me to go or not?" I say smiling at him.

He choked on his breath for a second, then he smiled back at me. "I never seen you smile before."

"Guess I'm just full of surprises. You should smile too, you're very handsome."

His cheeks turned a bright red. I winked at him and walked to my room.

—-Levi's Pov—-

Damn...
I think I'm in love...

—-Hanji's Pov—-

"Levi!!!! I saw everything!" I say running up to him.

"What the hell, Four-eyes. You're like everywhere I go." He says walking to his room. I followed him, of course.

"Rivaille, I can give you tips on making your little tea date special for (Y/N). I basically know everything about her." I say smirking.

He finally stopped walking. "I'm listening." He says bluntly.

"Gosh... it's like both of y'all are related or something." I say with my arms crossed.

"Just tell me what I need to know so I don't fuck it up tomorrow." He says ushering me inside his room.

"Ok!" I say while closing the door behind me. "First thing first!" I say while sitting in the chair in font of his office desk. "Levi come sit in your chair. You want to know things about your lover, yes?"

All I heard was a simple 'tch'. He came around and sat on his chair in front of me.

"So. Since you're going to a tea shop tomorrow, you should know her favorite tea first. She usually gets black tea, with a pinch of sugar. She likes simple things." I say remembering everything she does on the daily.

"What else?" He says looking at me.

"She told me that she doesn't like showing to much skin. Even if she didn't have that unique skin pattern on her. She would still go out with her famous turtleneck and gloves, but she still looks good in anything she wears in my opinion. She also loves combat boots, but of course, when we fight Titans, she hates to wear the knee high brown boots. She also doesn't drink. She prefers tea over coffee. She has no parents. She had to survive on her own in the Underground. She-" before I could finish my sentence, Levi spoke up.

"She was from the Underground?" He says looking at me in the eyes.

"Oh yeah! Just like you! You two have more in common than you think." I say looking at him.

"Tell me more." He says with motivation.

"Ok, Rivaille! This will take some time." I say grinning at him.