Thirty Seven

Guys wtf! 7k reads girl?! Y'all totally skipped 6k!!! We had 4K not even a whole week ago😩✌🏾
THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK🤧ILY🥺🥺🥺

✨Double upload magic✨

Enjoy!❤️

——————

—-(Y/N)'s Pov—-

Sitting at a rectangular shape table, we were going to talk to Sadies. Maybe he was someone important who knew a thing or two about Titans.

"What's the matter, Braus? Not gonna sit?" Sadies says talking to Sasha who was standing by the door.

"No! I'm quite fine standing here, sir!" She says as a light sweat trickled down her face.

"Let's see." He started. "If I recall, back in the day, I'd call you in here a lot, when I was about to chew you out." He says talking to the cadets. "It's only been a handful of months... and yet I barely recognize you kids." He suddenly turns his head to my direction. "Hey, Jax. Remember me?"

"How could I not?" I say bluntly.

"I remember those days. When we were cadets. You always hanging out with Hanji, Levi and Erwin. Always looking bored and stoic like." He says. "Remember that time you slapped Dytto in the face?"

"Yeah."

"That poor girl." He says chuckling lightly.

"I had to run 100 laps because of her." I say remembering the old days.

"Yeah. Remember what you said after you hit her?"

"Mhm. I said, 'If I gotta slap a pussy-ass bitch, I'ma make it look sexy.' " I say as Hanji goes into a fit of laughter. Levi smirks, but then quickly goes back to his bored look.

"That's right." He says lightly chuckling again.

"Did you really?!" Hanji said muffling her laughs as her hand was covering her mouth.

"Good times." Sadies says as I shrug my shoulders.

Hanji finally calmed down and said, "So Commander Sadies- Or wait, Commandant now. We should be prepping to recapture Wall Maria. But tell me: Why do you suppose we came to speak with you instead?"

It went quiet as the bald man looks over at Eren, like some sort of staring competition.

"Eren." Sadies starts. "You look like your mother in almost every way." He says as Eren and Mikasa gasps a little. "However, the daggers I see within your eyes... Those are your father's."

Eren abruptly gets up and shouts, "Tell me about him! Tell me everything you know!"

"I don't know much at all. Not in the grand scheme of things." Sadies says. "That said, I'll tell you a story that's of no value whatsoever to humanity. The story of my past, as nothing but a bystander. Twenty years ago, near Wall Maria, I found him standing outside of the gate to Shiganshina..."