Fifty

—-(Y/N)'s Pov—-

We make it back to headquarters, greeted by smiling soldiers holding a banner that read, 'Happy Birthday, Heichou!' as confetti rained down on us.

"Happy birthday, captain!" They shout.

We see the twins run up to us as they grab Levi's hands, leading him to a table with his lovely birthday cake sitting on top.

"Lemon flavored cake. Sasha helped." Niccolo said, smiling at the raven. Me and the twins sit next to Levi as he sits in front of his cake.

All of a sudden, everyone began to sing the birthday song, even the twins as they clap their hands.

But not even halfway through the song, Levi interrupts everyone and barks, "Shut the hell up. This is awkward as shit."

"Rivaille!" Hanji shouts as everyone laughs. Levi grabs the knife and slices the cake, handing a portion to the twins. "Wait! We didn't finish the song!" Hanji says.

"Good." Levi bluntly says.

"You're going to be the death of me, Rivaille." Hanji pouts.

"AJ. Lemon cake is yummy, right?" Vee says as Adonis nods his head in agreement. Both of them having cake smeared on their hands and faces.

"Disgusting." Levi mutters.

I grazed Levi's cheek with my icing covered finger as he looks at me, not pleased about the actions I've made.

"You're disgusting now." I tease.

Before I could say anything else, Levi grabs a chunk of cake and smears it over my face. Gasps were heard all around the room.

"Oooooo" The twins say in unison.

"Daddy go bye-bye." AJ says.

I stood up from my chair as I tower over Levi while he stayed seated. I swiftly grab the whole cake trey, smashing the cake on his face as he grunts.

"Oh my god!" Hanji says, hurriedly pulling me back as Levi gets up, wiping his face with his hands angrily.

I giggled at his grumpy state, clutching my stomach as the twins laugh along side with me.

"Stop laughing, brat." He says to me as he cracks a smile himself.

"I'm sorry. This is too cute." Hanji pouts again.

——————

.::9:34pm::.

It's been a couple of hours since Levi's birthday party, and we're all warn out.

"Can me and AJ sleep with Nana tonight?" Levine says, holding Adonis' hand with their pajamas on already.

"Yeah, go ahead." I say as they hurriedly but excitedly wobbled out the bedroom door, leaving me and Levi in our shared room alone.

"So..." Levi started as he sits on the bed. "I didn't get a birthday gift from you."

"Yeah... guess I should give it to you." I say, throwing a crumbled up piece of paper out of my pocket to him.

He catches it, unraveling the wad of paper as I shove my hands in my pockets, kind of nervous of what his reaction will be.

—-Levi's Pov—-

"(Y/N)..." I hesitantly say. "This is..."

"It's supposed to be your mom

"It's supposed to be your mom..." She says. "Sorry, it's really terrible. I can get you something else-"

"No, no." I interrupt her. "I like this. A lot, actually."

"Why are you crying?" She silently asks as a tear drop falls onto the paper, not realizing that I was indeed crying.

"I'm sorry." I say, wiping my tears away. "I guess I just miss her, that's all."

She warmly smiles, walking up to me and kissing me softly. I set the portrait of my mother on the nightstand as I wrap my arms around (Y/N)'s waist.

"I love you, Levi. Happy Birthday."

"I love you too, and thank you." I say before kissing her again as she wraps her arms around my neck.

She pushes our bodies down on the bed, breaking the kiss as she places her forehead on mine.

"It's time for your next gift." She says, slowly unzipping my pants.

Heat rushed to my face as I bite my lip, allowing her to proceed. Her every touch making me shiver in excitement.

It's going to be a long night...

•••

Haha! Next chapter ——>🍋🍋🍋