Thirty Four

Short chapter! I promise I'll make it up though, in the next one!🤡

Enjoy!❤️

——————

—-(Y/N)'s Pov—-

"Shit!" Hanji says jumping around

"Levi... are you really?" I say looking into his softened eyes.

"Yes... um-" He says getting on one knee. "I know it's only been a couple of months but, I feel like I should ask you now before something happens to us. I'm terrible when it comes to relationships. But I know for a fact you're the one for me." He says smiling. "You can handle my rude remarks and behavior. Sorry for being a dick sometimes, but I'm not exactly good at showing my emotions. That's just how I am, but you can handle it. You don't need a man, hell, you can be independent if you wanted to. But I want to be by your side if you'd let me."

"Oh my god! That's so cute!" Sasha says whining.

"Shut up, Sasha!" Jean and Conny says.

"I want to say thank you." Levi continues. "Thank you for making me tea, even if I don't ask you. Thank you for helping me sleep at night, knowing I have insomnia. Thank you for holding my hands when I need your touch the most. Thank you for risking your sleep, just to be with me. Thank you for making my reality better than my dreams, my love."

"(Y/N), if you don't say yes, I will!" Hanji says smiling like an idiot.

"(Y/N)..." Levi says taking my hand gently. "You helped me show my emotions when I was scared to. To that I say, Thank you. Will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Ackerman? Will you uh- marry me?" He says as a shade of light pink dusted his cheeks.

"No-"

"What?!" Everyone shouts.

"(Y/N), what are you saying?!" Hanji frowns.

Levi's eyes started to water as he said, "Baby, I thought we-"

"I wasn't finished talking yet." I say interrupting him. "I was going to say 'No way am I wearing a hella expensive diamond like that.' Levi, I'm not worth that much."

"Well you're worth every cent to me." He says as I wipe his stray tears away.

"You're so emotional." I say smiling and kissing the tip of his nose.

"So... are you going to marry me or not, brat?" He says rolling his eyes.

"Way to ruin the moment, shorty." Hanji says as everyone giggles lightly.

"Of course I'll marry you, Levi."

He smiles and picks me up, spinning me around in circles. I've never seen him so happy before. His smile was so blinding like. So pretty and handsome as he smothered my face with kisses.

"Now, let me put your ring on." He says placing me back on the ground. He takes my hand, sliding the dazzling rock onto my ring finger. I look at him as he's already looking at me. We smile and kiss passionately.

"I take back what I said about you being a terrible gift giver, Rivaille. This was beautiful!" Hanji says as everyone smiles at us.

I smile as I look over to see a tear rolling down Levi's cheek. "What's wrong?" I say cupping his face.

"I'm just... happy..." He says slightly smiling as I wipe his tear away with my thumb. He wraps his arms around my waist and digs is head in the crook of my neck. One of his little habits as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Wait until Erwin finds out about this!" Hanji says rushing through the doors.

"I call being the flower girl!" Sasha says twirling around as me and Levi chuckled.

"I have one more surprise." Levi says whispering in my ear.

"What is it?" I say as he takes my hand and walks out to the mess hall.

"In the bedroom." He says simply.

•••

Ooooooowiiiie! A surprise in the bedroom, eh?

You already know what's coming next chile-
😏