Fifty Nine

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
THIS CHAPTER IS FULL OF SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA!

•You have been warned•
💀💀💀

——————

—-Hanji's Pov—-

As soon as those words were done being spoken, I was back at the forest as if nothing happened.

"Eren... that dumbass..." I curse. "Why did things have to be this way?..." I look back at the couple, resting soundly as I get my sewing and cleaning kit back out, spending the rest of the day mending their wounds.

—-20 hours later—-

I sleepily went out of my tent, realizing the sun was setting. I walk over to Levi and (Y/N) as they were still in their deep slumber, the campfire still ablaze. Last night, I carried parts of the exploded cart. Maybe I could rebuild it to take Rivaille and (Y/N) back to safety, or at least try to.

——————

I've been rebuilding this 'thing' for about 15 minutes now... struggling as a light sweat formed on my forehead.

"Everyone got turned into Titans, but only you guys survived. Must be the same way you survived these injuries. Your Ackerman blood... and you're Ymir's disciple." I mutter.

"Well... now what do we do? We can't stop Zeke on our own... we just have to count on Armin or Commander Pyxis. Even if Eren betrayed Zeke... if that means the Yeagerists will still use the spinal fluid to control this island... we'll be on the run here for the rest of our lives... it must be that our time has come... You might feel like you're doing the right thing, but..."

"Oh what the hell

"Oh what the hell... Maybe we should live out here together. Run away... we can take the kids... Mono, Levine, and Adonis..." I say quietly, knowing the deep sleepers most likely can't hear me. "Right, Levi, (Y/N)?"

I go back to building, feeling empty inside... but then 'it' happens again.

 but then 'it' happens again

"Just now..." I say. "Was that the world Eren..." I stop myself, hearing suspicious rustling behind me.

I turn around, seeing Levi sitting up. "Levi!" I shout, startled a bit.