Seven

We came out of the water, ready to go back to headquarters. We didn't have anything to dry ourselves off with so we just sat down on the grass, letting the suns heat dry us off.

"Hey, look at that." Levi says pointing besides me. "It's a black rose."

"Cool. I've never seen one of those before." I say staring at it.

"It's just like you, (Y/N)." He says turning his head to me.

"A parasite." I say bluntly.

"What? No, of course not." He says locking his eyes with my own. "It outshines the rest. It's different, but that's what makes it beautiful." He says plucking the flower.

"That was so cheesy." I say smirking at him.

"Oh come on, I know you like it." He said returning the smirk.

"Yeah, yeah...whatever. We're dry now. Let's get changed?" I say getting up.

"Yeah. Hanji's probably waiting to see how it went." He says getting up himself.

——————

We got changed and started walking back into town. Halfway there, I woman came up to Levi.

"Oh my God! You're Captain Levi!" She says totally ignoring my presence. She was like Hanji's height. She had straight blond hair that was tied in a high ponytail. She had dark brown eyes and really chapped lips. She was wearing a really tight dress. It looked like she couldn't breath. If this is what men call a 'perfect girl', I want nothing to do with it.

"Yes, who are you?" He says in front of me.

"Hopefully your future wife." She says trying to be seductive.

Did she not see me? I'm not that short.

I look up at Levi's face. He was clearly uncomfortable. I look back at her inching closer to him.

No way in hell was I letting her touch him.

I walked in between them. "Oh my goodness! I didn't even see you there! Levi, you didn't tell me you were babysitting a little cutie!" She says while pinching my cheek.

This motherfucker thinks I'm a little kid?

I shove her face away from mine, still having my natural stoic face. She stumbled back in shock.

"To close." I say simply. She glared at me and said, "Levi, you need to control this kid. She's crazy!"

"I'm not a fucking kid. I'm 26." I say bluntly with my arms crossed.

"And? Don't come between me and Levi!" She says stepping up to me.

"You act like you knew him his whole life, plus..." I say walking up to Levi. "...He's already taken." I say kissing his jawline.

I wanted to make her angry, so I pulled him closer. I kiss down his neck and found his weak spot. He groaned deeply and held me closer. I stopped and looked at her smirking. She looked pissed.

"Whatever. Keep your man... there's plenty of other guys anyways." She says glaring at me.

"At least I know how to keep my legs closed." I say with an emotionless face.

"Stupid bitch." She says stomping away from us.

"Nobody gives two fucks about your little attitude." I say before she turns her head around again. She couldn't say anything else, so she just clinched her fist and walked away.

I turn my head to meet Levi's eyes. "I win." I say bluntly.

"Yeah you do, but... you didn't have to mark me like that." He says with light pink cheeks.