Twenty One

Me and Levi are on his horse, going back to Orvud District. It was a silent trip, but it wasn't awkward.

We were riding a little more as I hear little screaming. Levi stopped his horse as we looked behind us. We see a little kid trying to run his hardest in our direction with the biggest smile on his face. Me and Levi look at each other in confusion, then got down as we stare at the little guy.

He finally got in font of us and abruptly hugged my leg.

"Hey kid. What are you doing way out here?" I say crouching down to his level.

"Mommy said I had to find you while her and daddy are gone." He says smiling at me.

"Who's your parents?" Levi says crouching at his level as well.

"Kenny and Penny Ackerman." He says.

A/N: YOU AND LEVI ARE NOT RELATED! I SWEAR I'M SO BAD AT CLEARING SHIT UP! SO SORRY LMAOOO. PENNY GOT PREGNANT WITH YOU FROM ANOTHER MAN (BEFORE MEETING KENNY!)
PENNY'S LAST NAME IS ACKERMAN BECAUSE, YES, SHE MARRIED KENNY. BUT SHE'S NOT A BLOOD ACKERMAN.
^^^Edited on Aug. 17th, 2021‼️

Me and Levi look at each other with wide eyes. I look at him with my lips in a straight line.

"What's your name, kid?"

"Mono." He says happily.

"Oh. So you're Mono." I say picking him up.
"Why would your parents name you a kissing disease?"

He just shrugs his shoulders. He hugs me around my neck and holds me tight. "Is mommy and daddy gone?"

I was silent for a second. I didn't know how to break the news to the little guy. "Sorry, Mono..."

"It's ok. I have you now, sissy!" He says bouncing up and down in my arms.

Not really good with children, but I'll try my best.

I nod my head as we get back on the horse. Mono was sitting in the middle of me and Levi as we make it back to the wall.

——————

We were leaning on a wall as Mono was in the middle of us, holding our hands. We look over to see Historia and the squad behind her, coming towards us.

We walked towards the middle of the hallway as Historia suddenly yells. She comes running and abruptly punches Levi and I in the shoulder.

She backs up as the squad gasps in shock.

She starts to laugh and say, "Did that hurt? Well I'm queen now, so too bad! If you have a probl-"

She was interrupted by me and Levi chuckling a little. The squad looks at us with wide eyes.

"Thanks, you guys. We needed that." Levi says as we smiled at them.

" Levi says as we smiled at them