Thirty Five

Have fun.

——————

.::🍋::.

•In yours and Levi's room•

It was dark inside as a single candle light lit up the room. Bodies pushed up against each other with your back on the door. You each share a hungry kiss, wanting more of one another. Hard and rough, but at the same exact time, loving.

Levi broke contact from your lips, going to your jawline, down to your neck. He hugs you by your waist, bringing you closer to his body as possible. Wanting, no, needing your warmth against him. Practically begging you to wrap your arms around him, making him feel like he belongs. Which he certainly does.

Like reading his mind, you wrap your arms around his neck, enjoying the contact between each other. Saving every second of this hot and spicy moment you're creating with one another.

You feel his tongue swirling in circles around your neck as you softly moaned in his ear. The wet and warmness of his tongue, sending shivers down your spine as one of his hands drops down, grabbing your ass, lifting you up as you wrap your legs around his waist.

As he walks to the bed, you slip your arms out of your trench coat sleeves, letting it fall freely to the ground.

He gently places you on the neatly made up bed as he hovers above you, legs on either side of your waist. He kisses you again, same energy, same passion, and the same motivation as before. But you didn't exactly want to kiss him only...

...In fact, you wanted to please him. You wanted to make him feel elite. Wanted to make him feel good. You wanted to dominate him, only if he'll let you, just this once.

You swiftly propped up on your elbows, not breaking the kiss as you push him down on the bed. You straddling him now. You unbutton his shirt, throwing it to god knows where. Undoing his belt as you can see his huge bulge poking through his pants. Slipping his shoes away, you drag his jeans off of him. Only in his black boxers now.

You drag your fingertips on the hem of his underwear, pulling it off as he sprung into action, surprising you a little.

You position your head as he grips the bed sheets. Impatiently waiting for you to please him, begging you to please him. You lightly tease him, licking his tip as his breath hitches.

"(Y/N). Please..." He says breathing heavily. All concentration and attention on nothing but you.

You slowly take in his erection, bobbing your head up and down, gradually sucking harder as you can feel him in the back of your throat, practically choking from his length. "Shit..." he groans, grabbing your hair as he goes deeper down your throat.