Twenty Five

—-Levi's Pov—-

Me and (Y/N) are back to our room in the headquarters. It was about 12 in the morning as we make sure to quietly open the door, making sure not to be too loud.

"Let's take a shower, (Y/N)."

"Ok, but I'm wearing your shirt."

I chuckled as we went into the bathroom. I closed the door as I started to turn the shower on. I turn around as we took our clothes off. I was still taking my shirt off as (Y/N) was already hopping in the shower.

As I was finally undressed, I hop in and grabbed the shampoo bottle. I squirt the pink liquid in my hand as we did our regular routine. Of course I was a little excited because we haven't showered together in a while.

I start to wash her silky hair as her back was facing me. It was mesmerizing to see my fingers lightly run through her snow white hair. The shampoo liquid looked vibrant next to her hair color. I start to rinse the soup out as it was my turn to get my hair clean.

I turn around as I feel her squirt the cold liquid on my head, making me shiver a little down my spine.

"Oi. That's cold, brat."

She giggles softly and says a little 'sorry'.

As she's in the middle of washing my hair, I feel her chest on my back.

"Levi, I swear you grew 2 inches. You're taller than usual."

I was too focused on her warm breasts making contact with my skin as my face heated up.

She rinsed the suds out of my hair as I turn around and face her. She smiles and points to my cheeks.

"Your face is so red, Levi. You feeling ok?"

"Yeah. I-I'm fine."

I hug (Y/N), wanting to feel more of her. The warm water of the shower not comparing to the addicting heat that was coming from her.

She wraps her arms around me as her touch makes me shiver in excitement. She slowly leans towards my ear and nibbles it, making me pull her closer with a silent groan escaping my lips.

.::🍋::.

I grab her ass as she wraps her legs around my waist. I push her towards the wall as I hungrily kissed her lips, slowly turning into a hot make-out session as our tongues danced.

 I push her towards the wall as I hungrily kissed her lips, slowly turning into a hot make-out session as our tongues danced

"I want to make you feel good..." I say in between kisses. I slowly positioned my erection by her entrance. She tightens her legs around my waist, shoving me inside of her.

I groan loudly in pleasure as she winced in slight pain. She wraps her arms around me as she dug her head in the crook of my neck, adjusting to my size.