Seventeen

Mommy? This woman can't be serious, right?

I look up to see a man in the air with a smile on his face. He wasn't looking at me, but instead, looking at Levi. This must be that Kenny man Levi was talking about.

 This must be that Kenny man Levi was talking about

"Nope. Don't look like you've changed much at all, boy."

Levi gets up with with his blades. I look back at the woman as she's still standing there with a smirk on her face, but she wasn't doing anything. She wasn't even pointing her gun at me, but I knew she was planning something. I swiftly grab a rock from the pillar Kenny shot at, making sure she didn't see me get it. I turn back around to see Levi's angry face, I've never in my life seen him so pissed.

 I turn back around to see Levi's angry face, I've never in my life seen him so pissed

"KENNY!" Levi yells, throwing his blade at the man mid-air. He blocks the blade as I hear him shoot his gun straight at us. We duck down as Levi shields us with is cloak. I turn around back at the woman. But only this time, she looked angry. She had her gun aiming right at my head. I clutch the rock in my hand as I threw it at her. You can hear that satisfying vibration noise as it's moving threw the air. It hits the side of her face. A perfect distraction for me and Levi to get the hell up outta there.

"Levi. Let's move!" I yell as we slide down the roof. We spot the wagon as one of Kenny's goons were steering the wagon away.

As me and Levi were getting closer to the wagon, three of them came around from a corner pointing their guns at us. I quickly got in front of Levi as they shot. I feel a bullet hit my right shoulder, and left thigh.

"(Y/N)!"

"Just go, Levi! I'll be fine."

As soon as I said those words, I push Levi away as I turn my head back to the three fuckers that shot me.

I swiftly put my hand towards them as they look at me confused. They start to reload their guns in a hurry, not knowing what I was going to do next. I feel that familiar tingling sensation in my hand as the blue flame engulfs them. They scream in agony, dropping to the ground with a big thud. They were still on fire as I couldn't hear their screams anymore. A slow death is the worst. Then, I remember something.