Twenty Six

Short chapter due to having mountains of homework :/
But I wanted to at least make a chapter for you guys✨

But hey, 3k reads!!!🥳 PURRRR

——————

—-(Y/N)'s Pov—-

"Captain Jax! We're done with our combat training! What's next?" Sasha says with Mikasa following behind her.

"You're done for the day, you can join the boys though."

"I'm with Eren." Mikasa says as Eren groans in annoyance.

"Sasha! Be my partner!" Conny yells.

"Ok, Baldy!" She says skipping to Conny.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

"I'm bored. Y'all can do whatever you want. Just make sure it's some type of combat or sparing." I say as everyone sighs in relief.

"You're the best, Captain Jax!" Sasha says she play fights with Conny.

"Rivaille! (Y/N)! You have new recruits!" Hanji yells as everyone turns their attention towards her

We see three kids walk closely behind her. They all looked a little nervous as they eye me up and down.

"State your names, soldiers!" Hanji says smiling. They all straightened up and salutes.

"Jaxxon Tracy!"

"Geo Tracy!"

"Kayden Tracy..."

Kayden was a the only girl. They all had dirty blonde hair, complementing their fair skin with big hazel eyes to back it up.

"Levi and (Y/N) aren't as scary as people say they are. They won't bite you guys... hopefully.

Anyways! Wanna know something crazy? They're triplets! Geo's the oldest, Jaxxon's the middle child, and Kayden's their baby sister! How cool is that?!" Hanji says smiling.

Their faces turn red as they wait for mine and Levi's reaction.

"Woah! Triplets?!" Sasha gasps.