Eighteen

Levi puts his clothes, apron, and gloves back on as I put my fireproof suit, and apron back on. He takes my hand as we went to Hanji.

"I love how y'all are so close," Hanji begins. "but I want grandkids later." She says messing with our hair.

"Grandkids?" I say looking at her.

"Don't worry 'bout it." She says winking at me, then glancing at Levi before walking to the cellar where Sannes was.

I turn to Levi as his whole face is red. I peck his cheek as his face gets redder.

We followed Hanji as she opens the door.

"Ready, Sannes?" Hanji said smiling. "We're going to try it again! This isn't easy for me either, but I'll be the best torture I can-"

"Reiss is the true royal family." Sannes says interrupting her.

——————

—-Kenny's Pov—-

"Ya know, the one thing a merchant should never sell out of is trust

"Ya know, the one thing a merchant should never sell out of is trust." I say slitting his throat. He drops on the ground dead as I wipe his blood off my knife.

"Was it wise to do that without asking where (Y/N) and Levi is?" Penny says coming towards we.

"Levi will show up no matter what we do."

"How do you know that?" She says crossing her arms.

" 'Cause I raised him, that's how. Levi Ackerman's not one to give up the chase. And your daughter, (Y/N), no way she's leaving his side. They're already inseparable. Also, that shitty power she has, she's already a problem."

——————

—-(Y/N)'s Pov—-

"You mean the rightful heir to the throne is... Historia?" Armin says.

"That's correct. And based on that knowledge, we're assuming that she and Eren have been taken to Lord Reiss." Hanji said as she motions Moblit to show them the drawing.