Prologue

*Please note: this story will contain a variety of mature content from the outset and throughout so read at your own risk!*

Harry Styles is a 19 year old, egocentric criminal. He's an only child and comes from a wealthy, caring family that he relies on to pay for his every mistake without so much as a thank you. However, his luck eventually runs short when him and his friends end up facing what could turn out to be a hefty prison sentence for arson. 

Jessica Walsh is a 17 year old law student living in a run-down house with her mum and her brother Niall in a small town in southern England. It's nothing special, and times are tough since her father left them, but they just about get by. Jess has perfect grades, a boyfriend as of recently and her whole life ahead of her.

But what will happen when the two polar-opposites cross paths in the most unlikely circumstances? They'd never met before, but since the first time they somehow keep ending up in the same place at the same time. They say opposites attract, but if you play with fire you're bound to get burned.

[Please note: this story is an AU, which basically means you don't necessarily have to even like One Direction to read it. The characters are loosely based off their real-life counterparts, such as looks-wise, and certain mannerisms or aspects of the characters are the same as real life. Obviously Harry is not like this in real life, and none of One Direction are criminals, so keep in mind that this is fiction — a story!]

——————————

Hi! Very short prologue I know, but I hope you're intrigued! I've spent a lot of time 'planning' this Harry fanfic so I hope you enjoy it because I'm excited to write it. I'll add cast members to the list as the arise in the story so keep an eye out :)

If you like this little introduction to the story please vote and comment! Votes and comments are so so important so please don't be shy! I'd love to hear what you think will happen, what you think of the characters and storyline etc.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy!

Ellie x