Chapter 62

Harry laid on his front just breathing heavily for a few minutes, his sticky skin touching mine in places. I stared at the ceiling contently, still feeling very warm in my cheeks.

"God I love you," he breathed out as he rolled over and flopped onto his back, his chest continuing to rise and fall quickly. If it was possible, my face went an even darker shade of pink as I blushed. Knowing that I could make Harry feel like that was incredible.

"I need to have a shower," I chuckled sheepishly, and he let his eyes flicker to my stomach and thighs with a smirk.

"If you must."

With a roll of my eyes, I got up and grabbed some clean clothes, making my way into his en-suite. I took a quick shower and got changed into a top and a pair of cotton shorts, and as I walked out of the bathroom I chucked his dirty top that I'd been wearing at him.

"Let's hope your mum doesn't pick up on the suspicious marks on your tshirt when she's slaving away doing your washing," I cocked an eyebrow at him as I fell back down onto the bed next to him.

"As if she cares," he laughed, screwing the top in his hands and making a perfect shot into the basket of dirty washing across the room.

Shortly after, Harry had a shower himself, rejoining me wearing grey sweatpants with sopping hair that was annoyingly dripping onto my clean and dry tshirt when he tried to get close me.

After an evening of sitting in Harry's bedroom just talking and watching TV, at around nine the doorbell rang. We both wandered downstairs to answer it, opening the door to find Mckenzie and Louis standing on the step.

"Oi oi!" Louis sang, a bright smile on his face.

"For God's sake," Harry muttered, fingers rubbing over his eyebrows and the bridge of his nose as if just the mere sight of Louis gave him a headache. "What do you want?"

"Harry!" I scolded him in a whisper, poking his waist from behind him to tell him off for being rude.

Louis put his hand over his heart and gave a look of mock hurt. "That's no way to speak to your best mate! We were bored and wondered what you were up to," he shrugged harmlessly.

"I'm sure you can find plenty of ways to amuse yourselves," Harry scoffed quietly.

Louis grinned, "There's only so many times you can-"

"Don't finish that," Mckenzie snapped, thumping his arm which only made his grin spread further across his cheeks.

After a bit of bantering back and forth I convinced Harry to stop being sulky and let them in, and we headed back upstairs, deciding to spend some time in the games room.

Harry lightened up quite quickly and the boys had his games console on in no time, Mckenzie and I losing interest straight away. She nudged me as we were sitting watching them play, and when I glanced at her with an expression of total boredom she gestured for me to follow her out of the room.

Silently, we stood up and slipped out unnoticed, since the boys were too caught up in their Fifa match to hear us leaving. We went next door into Harry's room, and honestly I was a little uneasy when she sat down on the bed on which Harry and I had just been with each other intimately, not that she was aware.

"Firstly I want to apologise for the state I was in last night, especially considering it had started off as a girly night after I'd just apologised to you for before." She looked totally embarrassed, which I hate to admit humoured me.

"It's okay, we've all been there..." I said, cringing internally at the thought of the mess I'd gotten myself into at her birthday party. I was probably worse that night than she was on Friday, Harry had to literally undress me and hold me over a bucket.