Chapter 60

"Harry? Is that you?" his mum's voice rang through the house as we stepped inside after our day in town. Harry had my bag on his shoulder and he held the door open behind him for me as I looked up at him gratefully. I couldn't help the gush of adoration I felt sometimes, and I don't think he even noticed.

Louise appeared around the corner as we were taking off our shoes by the door. "Ah, it is you. Oh, hello Jess," she smiled sweetly, being as welcoming as ever.

"Hi," I replied with a similarly warm smile.

"Harry, I wish you would pick up your phone when I call you!" she chided, but Harry didn't bat an eyelid, he just continued to dismiss her whilst he unzipped his brown suede boots.

Louise tutted at her son, turning to me and making a joke, "I bet you're not this rude to your mother!"

Harry - who was bent over with his hair masking his face - immediately turned his head towards me as he slipped off his shoe with a smug grin on his face, silently laughing. I knew he found the irony funny because I'd just had an argument with my whole family and stormed out with him.

"You'd be surprised," he teased, standing up to his full height and combing his fingers through his hair.

I rolled my eyes and his mum swatted at his arm. "I was ringing to ask when you'd be back. Do you want dinner or have you eaten?"

"Dinner," he answered shortly, standing there and looking like he was dying to get away and go upstairs.

"For one, or two?" she raised her eyebrows.

Harry made an irritated sound at his mum's hint for him to elaborate. "Two. Jess is staying here for... Well, we don't know how long."

"If that's okay," I added politely.

"Of course. It's lovely to have you here," she beamed.

Harry grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs straight away, Louise and I sharing an amused look at his lack of interest to socialise with his mum as I followed after him. He pushed open the door to his room and pulled me in, shutting it behind me.

"You are such a spoilt teenager sometimes," I joked, grinning playfully as I turned to face him. He dropped my stuff onto the floor and shrugged off his jacket in the process, waltzing over to me with a look of mock offence on his face.

As he got closer he started to smirk, placing his hands on my hips. "Maybe I just know how to get what I want."

"And what's that?" I shot back, draping my arms over his shoulders.

He only hummed lowly in response, bringing his face closer to mine. He nudged my nose with his as I fixed my eyes on his lips, feeling the warmth of his breath fanning my face and my skin tingling with anticipation. His bottom lip touched mine, the contact being so light but making my stomach flutter. I knew by his devilish smirk that he was trying to tease me, and it was absolute torture.

Finally he pressed his lips against mine, still smiling into the kiss. He began carefully pushing me backwards until the backs of my knees hit his bed and I fell onto the mattress, bringing him down on top of me.

Our mouths moved against one another's slowly and deeply, and I loved the way his dominated mine ever so slightly. He leaned on his forearm, his other hand on my waist and sneaking just under the hem of my top. His fingers gripped my side whilst his thumb massaged my skin, making my lips part so he could push his tongue into my mouth.

Harry slid his hand down over the curve of my hip and down to the back of my thigh, lifting my leg against his waist as we kissed. I inhaled sharply through my nose when he used his hold on the underside of my knee to dig his hips into mine, grunting at the friction he'd caused.