Chapter 12

Hello! How's everyone's holidays going? My birthday was on Wednesday (26) and my parents let me dip dye my hair!! It goes my hair then pink then purple I love it :D. Well anyways here's the next chapter ;)

Song for the chapter:

Kiss the girl- little mermaid :p don't ask why just go with it lol.

Chapter 12

Brooke's POV:

I wanted those lips so badly to be on mine, wanted to taste them, wanted them to taste mine, only breaths away as we inched closer together.

Our foreheads where now against each other, only breaths away from his lips. The lips I had longed for so much.

"NIALL! BROOKE! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?" I heard Louis yell. We pulled away quickly, and he slowly put me down, not removing his hand from my waist. Damn it Louis! I looked up at Niall and smiled, his eyes shine brightly. He smiled back and the others appeared.

"I found them!" Yelled Louis. He stopped walking and looked at us surprised. He looked down at Niall's hand and smirked. Niall quickly moved it.

"Did we interrupt something?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes, and smiled.

"Nope" I said popping the p. I walked over to the others. I evilly smiled at Harry. He looked at me questioningly, I looked at Louis and winked. He smiled back knowing what was going to happen.

"YOU'RE IT!" I yelled tagging Harry. Everyone ran in the direction of the plane.

"HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR! I WAS ALREADY IT!" He yelled. I ran to Louis and he high-fiver me.

"SUCKS TO BE YOU!" We yelled at the same time. Harry groaned and began chasing us. We were all running as fast as we could.

Finally we reached the beach.

"RUN CARROT PIMP!" I yelled. We all ran in different directions. Harry was now chasing Liam, and let me tell you he was very close to tagging him.

"KEEP RUNNING LIAM! THE SUN IS ABOUT TO SET!" Yelled Louis. The sun was coming down, and once the sun came down the game was over. They were running in circles around the pit where we had made the campfire. Harry's face looked so funny, anger determination, and exhaustion all combined. I began laughing historically and everyone looked at me confused.

"Look.... At... His face" I said threw breaths. They turned to look at him and once they noticed they began laughing to. Niall dropped to the floor and clutched his stomach from laughing so hard. The sun was fastly setting, in that instance Harry jumped towards Liam bringing both of them toppling to the ground.

"YES! FINALLY! YOU'RE IT LIAM! PUT THAT IN YOU'RE JUICE BOX AND. SUCK. ON. IT!" Harry cheered, and began doing a happy dance. Lia just smiled and we all laughed at Harry's ridiculous dance. He stopped dancing and looked around at us confused. Liam looked up at him and smiled.

"Why aren't you guys running away? Liam's it!" Harry asked. No one said anything, he looked at Liam with a questioningly look. Liam pointed up to the sky he looked up and saw that the sun had set.

"WHAT! That's so not fair!" He whined.

"Oh Harold how many times do I have to tell you..." I said before he cut me off.

"Life isn't fair. Yes I know I know" he said he first part trying to mimic my voice. Everyone laughed at his attempt, which sucked by the way.

"I so do not talk like that" I replied. Harry just stuck his tongue out at me. Liam got up and walked over to Dani and sat next to her putting his arms around her waist. They were so cute together, I wish I had a relationship like there's, and the others. I looked over at Niall, he was sitting next to Louis and Zayn. When I looked up he was already looking at me, I smiled at him remembering our little "moment" earlier. We had been so close to kissing, and honestly I wished it had happened. I'd never met someone I could be so real with, I felt like that with all of them. I could truly be myself around the "fab five". I had drifted off into my thoughts and hadn't noticed Louis talking to me, I was to busy looking at those beautiful blue eyes.