chapter 10

OHHH MY CARROTS! 500 READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING THIS IS! Thank you to all of you readers out there. I made this chapter long just for you guys cus I love you all so much. Two uploads in one week! That’s a record for me you guys should be very proud. I have been very inspired this past week.

Song for this chapter:  Truly, Madly, Crazy by One Direction. Because that song had been stuck in my head all week. And it kinda sorta goes with the chapter.

 Oh! Have you guys heard the new Little Mix album! It’s amazing! I hate that it’s not available in the U.S :( But that’s why we have YouTube! :D

Okay so on with the story……

Brooke’s POV

Once everyone left I laid down next to the fire and stared up at the sky. We had been on the island for almost two days. When were we going to get recued? Were we going to get rescued? Or was I going to have to stay on this island with the boys for the rest of my life? No, I was exaggerating. But I still wondered when we would leave. I stayed like that for a few minutes, thinking about what I would be doing if we would never have crashed. I’d be in London at my little apartment, drinking hot-chocolate and listening to sexy guys with British accents talk. I would have looked for a job, and of course I would be shopping!

I sat up and looked out towards the ocean. The small waves came in and splashed. I loved the sound of the waves, it calmed me down. I stood up and walked over to them. I stepped into the water, and looked out into the horizon. I had been outside for a while but I didn’t mind. It wasn’t cold, and I liked being in the quiet just thinking. I heard someone com e up behind me. By the side of my eye I noticed it was Niall.

“Can’t sleep?” I asked not looking at him.

                “Nope” he said.

                “Why are you still out here? Aren’t you tired?” he asked me. He stepped into the water like I was. Surprisingly it wasn’t cold.

                “I’m not really tired. And I like looking at the moon, and the sound of the waves” I replied. I looked up at the moon. It was a full moon and it was shining brighter than ever. We stayed silent.

                “Penny for your thoughts?” he asked.

                “Just thinking. About everything that’s happened these past days. The crash, being here with you guys. It’s all so unreal.” I sat down on the sand my feet still in the water. He did the same and sat next to me looking out into the ocean.

                “I know it’s crazy, but at least there’s one thing good about all this” he said with a smile on his face.

“Oh, and what is that?” I turned to look at him waiting for the answer.

“Well for one you met One Direction. Do you know how many people would kill to be you right now” he joked, making me giggle. He was right, they weren’t as bad as I thought they would have been. I thought they were going to be these stuck up annoying teenage boys. They sure proved me wrong, they were so fun to hang out with. I was always laughing when I was with them. And I really liked talking to Niall. He was a good listener and he always knew the right thing to say, and whenever I was with him I felt butterflies in my stomach. But I didn’t have feelings for him. Did I? I mean I just met him. I couldn’t, could i?

“Oh yes the great and mighty One Direction.” I joked.

“Hey meeting us is pretty awesome. And you made five new friends, and also the girls. Come on that’s pretty good.”