Chapter 16

ELLO GUYS! Well here's the next chapter. Hope you like it :)

Vote~comment~follow :D

Brooke's POV

"There will be no hurting of others in each persons act. No hitting, kicking, tackling, attacking, pushing or hair pulling! Each of us should try to show a talent no one knows about, be original. Once everyone has gone we will all vote for a winner. You can't vote for yourself! And your aloud to have one partner." Said Liam stating the rules.

"Liam what is wrong with you! You party pooper! You have to many rules!!" Exclaimed Louis.

"Well if we don't set rules people get hurt!" He replied.

"What if we promise to be extra careful?" Bargained Louis.

"Well if you follow the rules then you are being careful" replied Liam. Louis glared at him but let it go.

"So is anyone going to have partners?" Asked Liam.

"Liam lets be partners babe! I have a good idea" Said Danielle. Liam nodded his head agreeing to her.

"Nope I thinks everyone else is going solo" said Niall.

"Alright let's go outside so we can start" replied Liam. We all walked outside and sat down in the sand.

"Who wants to go first?" He asked.

"I will" said Perrie. She got up and stood I. Front of all of us. "For my act Im going to be doing a goat impersonation"

"What the hell?" I said surprised.

"Hush child you haven't heard my impersonation. You'll be impressed" she replied. She cleared her throat and then began her impersonation. I stared at her wide eyed. She sounded exactly like a goat! Like as if a goat was living inside her and it started calling out. Once she finished she smiled and took a bow. I started clapping like crazy.

"Thank you thank you" she said.

"How the hell did you so that!? Do you have like a baby goat inside your stomach or something? That was freaking crazy!" I asked amazed.

"No, I've just always been good at it. It's my secret talent" she replied. I still think she has a baby goat or something.

"Alright who'd like to go next?" Asked Liam.

"I'll give it a go" said Harry standing up. He walked over to a palm tree and grabbed three coconuts that where laying on the ground.

"For my act I'm going to juggle" he began.

"Your gunna break your head open that's what your going to do" I said.

"You judging my mad skills?"

"Yes I am"

"Just watch ill show you" he replied. He threw one coconut up in the air then the other and the other. He was actually juggling! Wow these people are full if surprises. Right when I was beginning to get very impressed one of the coconuts slipped out of his hand and fell on his foot. He cringed and fell to the ground holding it. I started cracking up.

"I told you, you couldn't do it!" I said laughing. He held his foot like a little baby.

"Are you alright Harry?" Asked Liam concerned. Harry nodded but still held onto his foot. He got up hopping on one foot and sat back down in his spot.

"I guess ill go next" said Eleanor. She stood up in front of us. "We'll I don't really have a secret talent so ill tell you guys a joke Fizzy told me a while ago. Knock knock"