Chapter 13

Hey guys I'm sorry for such slate update, break was so busy! And I started school on Tuesday and hadn't had time to write. And to be honest I didn't have much inspiration, but that's to Brenda and the beautiful picture of the boys she showed me, I got inspiration. And from that ch 13 was born :p

So I dedicate this chapter to her because I love her and all that other mushy best friend stuff people say :p love you hoe!

Oh and I am so sorry for the short chapter I just really wanted to update. Next one will be better I promise! PINKY SWEAR! (I Never break those)

Chapter 13

Niall's POV

"And last but not least Nialler" Louis looked at me and smiled his mischievous smile. "So Nialler rumor has it you've got a little crush, care to tell us who it is?" Louis smirked. Everyone was looking at Louis wide eyed, they all turned to look at Me and I was staring at Louis wide eyed. I glanced at Brooke and then turned back to Louis and glared at him. I shook head telling hi to let it go. He didn't.

"We'll come on Nialler, tell us who this mystery girl is" Louis said evilly. Everyone stayed very quiet.

"I hate you" I replied. I took a deep breath and looked at Louis in the eyes. "Brooke Davis".

Once the words I came out of my mouth I wasn't sure if I should be happy or scared. What was she gonna say? Did she like me back? Had I just ruined our friendship? So many questions where running through my head. I didn't dare look up at her, so instead I stayed glaring at Louis.

"We'll I'm going to bed bye" said Harry.

" We'll come with you" said Liam with Danielle.

"Us to" said Perrie.

"I'm gunna go with them" said Eleanor. I didn't move my eyes from Louis.

"Wait up babe. I'll come with you let these lovey dovies have some time alone" he said winking at Brooke. In no less that a minute they were all gone. Just me and her, and the sound of the waves remained. I still didn't look at her. Instead I just sat there, looking at the sand with my knees against my chest. Finally I sucked up every ounce of courage I had and looked up at her. Looked up at that beautiful face, that beautiful person.

She started to blush and looked away towards the ocean smiling. I took this chance to go sit next to her.

In that moment my mind took over my body, I couldn't control what my body was doing so I just let it. I brought my hand up to her face and cupped her cheek. She turned and looked into my eyes. I was having an explosion of feelings, but the one I felt the most was lust. And I was sure she could see it my eyes.

Our faces has slowly started to get closer together. She wasn't pulling away, that was a good sign. I wasn't sure if i should kiss her so when our foreheads touched I didn't make an effort to go for her lips. We just stayed in that position.

"What are you waiting for? Kiss me you little leprechaun" She whispered.

I took no time to think about what was coming next, I just crashed my lips on hers with no hesitation. I started of slowly not wanting her to feel pressured that was the least thing I wanted her to feel, I would never pressure her into doing anything she didn't feel comfortable doing. Slowly moving my lips against hers, she followed in my movements. She reached her hand up to my neck pulling me closer, I was surprised, but pleased that she wasn't pulling away. I began kissing harder, bringing me empty had to the small of her back. Our lips moving perfectly against each other. I never wanted this to end. So many feelings where going threw me, feelings that I liked, feelings u had never felt before. I was running out of air as the kiss intensified. Just before I ran completely out of air she pulled away. But not completely, our foreheads were still touching as we gasped for air to fill our lungs. We finally caught our breaths. She pulled away and looked up at me. She smiled, and I happily returned it.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time" I said not looking away from her eyes.

"What were you waiting for?" She asked with a flirty smile.

"The right time, I guess" I replied before leaning in again for another kiss. This one was shorter, but it contained the same amount of force the other one had. Once again we were left out of breath, our foreheads not moving away from each other. I moved a strand of hair that was in her face. It was getting late, and I was almost 100% sure the lads, and girls weren't asleep. They were probably just waitin for us to come in so they could start there comments about us. I knew for sure Tommo was gunna have one.

"We should probably go inside before the others get worried". She nodded and I stood up. I reached out my hand, and she took it with no hesitation. I helped her up and we walked over to the plane hand in hand. A huge smile one my face. Finally what I had been wanting for so long came. And I knew I wasn't gunna hear the end if it from the lads.

Ugh this is really short :( it looked so much longer on the notes thingy. In sorry :/ but anywhoo IT'S ZAYN'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Aaaaahhhhh 20 years old *wipes away a tear* they grow up so fast :") lol massive happy birthday to that sexy fellow. One again sorry for the short upload but I read wanted to upload for you guys . Don't forget to vote/fan\comment, please :)

Well till next time xoxo :)