chapter 4

Hey guys I hope you all are enjoying the story so far. Once again sorry the last chapter was so short I’ll make it up to you in this chapter. Well let’s get on with the chapter. 

Liam and Harry left to go look for fire wood, while me and Niall began to look for the others.

                “How can you guys be so calm about everything?” I asked.

                “I think it’s just the boy’s way of not freaking out. Like their trying to keep calm, and thinking of this as a vacation seems to be their way of doing it. And we don’t get a lot of vacations so when we do get one we enjoy every second of it.” He replied.

I nodded my head showing him I understood. And I guess I did, I mean it’s probably true that they don’t get a lot of vacation time. I guess I was going to have to suck it up and try and be as calm as they were. And who knows this might even be fun. Or not. We’ll see.

                We found the others. The girls were sitting in the sand talking, Zayn was looking at his reflection in the water, and Louis was… Climbing a palm tree?

                “Louis what are you doing up there mate?” asked Niall.

                “I’m going to try and get a coconut. I’ve almost got it.” He reached and he was about to tough the coconut.  He reached his arm out a little further and got the coconut. He pushed at it and it fell to the ground.

                “How are you going to get down Boobear?” Asked Eleanor.

                “Umm well… With lots of style, watch this.” He did the funniest little shimmy down the palm tree. Everyone started laughing.

                “And that how you get down from trees with style.” He said.

                No one could stop laughing. Not even me. Liam and Harry appeared and saw us all laughing so hard, half of us on the ground from the laughter.

                “What’s going on here?” Asked curly.

                “They’re all just jealous that they can’t get down from a tree in style like muah.” Said Louis. Harry looked at him confused.

                “Ok? Anyways” We began to calm down. “Me and Liam found wood we can use to start the fire”

                “Yea now we just need to find a way to start it, and fast the sun is going to go down soon.” Said Liam. He was right the sun was going to be setting soon and we needed a fire.

                “Wait where’s the pilot!?” I asked. Since we landed, well crashed we hadn’t seen the pilot of the plane. Everyone looked around at each other.