chapter 5

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update but I’ve been busy.  Well anyways thanks for your votes and comments I appreciate all of them!! Now on with the story. I promise this will be a long chapter J

Chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of the waves splashing on the beach. I was so comfortable though so I left my eyes closed and I tried to listen and see if anyone was awake. I shifted my head a bit to see if I could hear better. It was dead silent besides the sound of the waves. I felt like someone was watching me. Creeped out I opened one of my eyes and looked up. Sure enough Curly was sitting, well kneeling in the row in front of mine, were Niall had slept last night, looking at me.

                “Can I help you?” I asked a bit creeped out.

                “Nope I was just waiting for you to wake up” He said with a smile on his face. I sat up and looked around the plane and it was completely empty. Well besides curly over here.

                “Where is everyone else?” I asked.

                “They went to explore the island. We were going to wait till you woke up so we could all go together but you never woke up, so I told them I would stay until you woke up.” He smirked.

                “So you’ve been sitting there staring at me while I was asleep?” I asked very creeped out.

                “Well at first I did then I got bored cause you sleep forever. Did I mention you snore a bit? Anyways I got bored so I read a bit then I heard you move so I started to stare again.” He replied still smiling. Does this boy ever stop smiling?

                “I so do not snore!” I replied annoyed. I don’t snore.

                “Actually you do, well not really snoring just very deep breathing.”

                “You’re such a liar.” I said.

                “Whatever stops the tears pumpkin.” He said with a smirk playing on his face.

                “I don’t snore! And don’t call me pumpkin!”

                “Fine I’ll call you sugar pop”

                “What type of nickname is sugar pop?!” I started laughing. Curly looked at me a bit annoyed.

                “Hey! I think that’s a great nickname. Or would you rather me call you snory.”