Chapter 15

HEY GUYS!!! Here's the next chapter :D hope you like it!

Vote. Comment. Fan. (Or follow I guess)

Chapter 15

Brooke's POV:

"Challenge accepted" said Louis smirking. We both ran up to the waterfall. Everyone was seated on the sand looking up at us ready to judge our jumps.

"Dani, Perrie, and Liam. You guys are going to be the judges" yelled Louis from the top.

"Yay! Ill pretend to be uncle Si" said Liam trying to act all buff and Simon like. Even I knew Liam would not be a good Simon impersonator.

"Liam you're not gunna be a good Simon" said Louis.

"How rude! Yes I will! You'll see Tommo. I'll show you just watch" said Liam getting a bit butthurt. Everyone laughed at this.

"Alright, we will be judging you guys on style, performance, and splash" said Danielle. We both nodded and I gave him a competitive smile. I received a smirk in return.

"Your going down boo" I said. He snickered.

"Don't count on it love" he replied. "Let's make this a bit more interesting, shall we?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Looser has to do whatever the winner wants for one whole day"

"C'mon I did that with curly"

"Fine then what do you want?" He asked.

"Looser takes winner on a shopping spree" I said smiling widely.

"Oh yea b'cus there's so many shops here" he replied sarcastically. I glared at him.

"I meant when we get of the island you bim-bo" I said. He thought about it for a minute.

"How bout a shopping spree and one wish from the winner" he bargained.

"Fine" I said putting my hand out to shake his hand sealing the deal. He reached out and the deal was sealed.

"Alright Lou you first" said Perrie.

"You go Lou! You got this!" Yelled Eleanor.

"Yeah Boobear! You go glen coco!!" Yelled Harry.

Louis waved at them like a little princes from the top. He bowed and took his position. He took three steps back and did a very dramatic run towards the edge. He jumped did a twirl then he spun forward before returning into the cannonball position. He hit the water making a big splash. Everyone cheered and clapped.

"Yeah BooBear! Whoo! You got this!! Whoo!" Yelled an over exited Harry. Oh Harold have you not yet learned not to doubt my mad skills.

Louis's head popped up from under the water. Everyone clapped and he bowed many times once he was on the shore.

"I really liked you're dramatic run at the begging, props on that, I give you a 9 on style, 10 on performance, and 9 on splash" said Perrie. Louis nodded at her and turned to Danielle.

"We'll, Lou I liked the spin you did during your jump, but I thought you're run was to dramatic. I give you a 8 on style, 9 on performance, and 9 on splash" said Danielle.

"Being a bit harsh aren't we love?" Said Louis.

"Just doing my job" joked Danielle. Finally he turned to Liam.

"Alright Uncle Si, what have you got to say" Asked Louis .

"Louis." Began Liam before taking a dramatic pause. "That was just horrible! How dare you call that a cannonball! That was a disgrace to all the cannonballers of the world! Tom Daley would be so disappointed In you! You looked like a dying chicken trying to give birth to a cat! What is wrong with you boy! Disgrace to to human race I tell you! I give you a 5 on Style, 5 on performance, and 6 on splash. I am utterly disappointed in you" said Liam.